Matched odds and prices showing as 0

Questions about integrating Excel and Cymatic, programming, formulae, etc

Matched odds and prices showing as 0

Postby Bedouin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:06 pm

Hi

I have a problem where I am placing bets in the spreadsheet and have written a simple macro to delete the contents of the status cells once my bet is matched. The macro is controlled manually by a button and just highlights and deletes the status cells.

The spreadsheet will monitor and fire further bets if certain triggers are met, again the status cells are manually deleted by the button / macro.

After a couple of bets on one runner the matched bet info is wrong as both the Matched Odds and Matched Amount show 0, but i can see in the software that my bets have been matched for fixed odds and amount.

I need these matched values to control the bets, is there something i'm doing wrong?

Rgds

Rob
Bedouin

Re: Matched odds and prices showing as 0

Postby Bedouin » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Anybody?
Bedouin

Re: Matched odds and prices showing as 0

Postby Gavin » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:56 pm

Hi Bedouin,

The Matched Odds and Amount Matched columns (columns BE and BF) only show information that is returned from the exchange in the moment when the bet is submitted, thus will only show values if the bet is matched instantly upon submission to the exchange. These columns are not updated with subsequent matches that occur later. In other words, they simply display the outcome of the bet submission (the reply that the exchange sends in the moment when the bet is submitted).

To determine all subsequent matches (albeit summarised as totals), you can look at the Bet Summary Columns (columns AR to AW). These are updated dynamically in real time.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Excel - Help / Support