Cymatic ceases to be free

General announcements and other important news

Cymatic ceases to be free

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Cymatic software has been available free of charge over the past 3 years and has grown to become one of the most advanced and popular Betfair trading programs. During that time, the software has been developed entirely using my own time and money, but obviously I can't keep the product free forever. So I hope you will understand that I must now try to derive an income stream from the product in order to cover future costs and ensure a great future for the product in the years ahead. Therefore the Cymatic software will no longer be free from Wednesday 11th November 2015. After expiration, the software will show a message and take you to a web page where you will be able to purchase a recurring subscription.

Please note that after authorising your first payment, all your future payments will be made automatically at the start of each period, so your license will continue without further interruption.
After subscribing, you can easily cease the subscription in order to stop all future payments, for example if you decide to cease betting or just take a break for a while. Instructions are provided on the website.

From today onwards, new users will receive a 14 day free trial. Existing users who registered less than two weeks ago, will also get the remainder of a free trial which will end 14 days after the date on which they registered.

Great care has been taken to keep the charges as reasonable as possible. Full details of the subscription prices can be found here:
http://www.cymatic.co.uk/Pricing.aspx

I have strived to offer great support over the years and I am grateful for all the kind comments that I have received in return. I hope you will continue to use the software and I thank you for choosing Cymatic.

With my best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Cymatic ceases to be free

Postby Forever Forest » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am

More than happy to pay for this great product. Glad you've decided to make a little bit from it Gavin.

Keep up the good work!
Forever Forest

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:12 am

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words :)

With best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby martinboyce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi Gavin ,
At 17p per day its still practically free for one of the best platforms out there.

All the best,
Boycey
martinboyce

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Boycey,

Thanks for your kind words, that is certainly a great way of assessing it!

Best wishes,

Gavin
:)
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby eduardoneco » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello Gavin.... I'm new with this software and appreciate a lot the excel integration.... The main advantage is the ability to make training mode that the BA doesn't....

About the other rivals, if we only trade with no excel, I think the G..ks have more advantage... It's more friendly to use (ladder customization, market search, today's soccer in-play, dutching, etc)....

About excel, if you have some users that help freely other users to programming their strategy would be a great advantage (of course simple things).... Another great feature is live scoring from soccer and tennis....

I'm not criticize you, just a few thoughts to improve the soft that could make the difference to choose this or that trading software....

For all that I've seen so far, keep the good work....

Best regards, Eduardo
eduardoneco

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your constructive comments, very interesting to hear.

Actually a lot of those features that you mentioned have already been added to Cymatic in recent months. For example there is now a lot more customization options in the ladder, enabling you to make it look very narrow, add different types in charts to the ladder, and choose the columns, order of columns etc. See some examples here:

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/UserManual/CustomizeLadder.aspx

There is also now a market filter in Cymatic. Just go to the Filter tab, instead of the Navigator tab. From there you can choose things such exactly like you mentioned, such as Today's Soccer In-Play.

Dutching is also now available in Cymatic via a choice of some really nice Excel spreadsheets, which link to Cymatic using its recently added Excel integration feature. Here are two such Excel spreadsheets which act as a dutching facility:

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic865-10.html#p4742

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic681.html#p3101

Perhaps some of those aspect escaped your attention, because I send email announcements when each change was introduced. I always announce changes in the forum and on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks again for you feedback and best wishes,

Gavin :)
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby eduardoneco » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Thank you Gavin for your response... I´m not sure if this is the best place to write some suggestions has you have a place for that and I´ll put further suggestions in there....

Like I said I´m new on this soft and I´m still around to figure where the things are. I managed already the filter search and the ladder I´m still on process.... But the dutching should be in the software and not only Excel (has many users don´t know or don´t want to use Excel).....

Again, keep the good work and I´m not worry to pay for any software has they justified that....

Best regards, Eduardo
eduardoneco

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi Eduardo,

I'd like to eventually add a separate Dutching facility inside the Cymatic software itself, for people who don't use Excel.

Yes the best place for additional suggestions would be the Suggestions section, where I can best keep track of them.

Thanks again and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:26 am

Thank You for still keeping the charges very nominal. I am paying for the subscription right now.

I wonder why there is no one-time payment option for a lifetime subscription..... :!:
Angelo

Next

Return to Announcements by Cymatic