Cymatic ceases to be free

General announcements and other important news

Re: Cymatic ceases to be free

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi Angelo,

Many thanks for your message and for your subscription, it is much appreciated.

At the moment I prefer to not offer a lifetime subscription.

Happy trading and bet wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby canuk » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Gavin:

About time you got rewarded, for all your hard work.
I am looking forward to our ongoing relationship, and your continued support.

Thank you, for everything we have already enjoyed, I know it will even get better.

Regards
Bob
canuk

Postby royline » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Hi Gavin, I am like Bob, I signed up first thing today I agree that you should be rewarded for all your work and help that you give out.
Looking forward to the future with Cymatic,
Kind Regards,
Roy.
royline

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Roy,

Great to hear that and many thanks for signing up so quickly.

I'm looking forward to the future too.

All the best,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi Bob,

You are very welcome. Thanks for those kind words, it is nice to know that all my efforts have been so appreciated.

All the best,

Gavin :)
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby whitesnake » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:18 pm

there were people offering donations on this forum.. anyway, if I will decide to pay in euro would it be the same amounts, or calculated with conversion rate?
whitesnake

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi Whitesnake,

Sorry, I concluded that the offers of donations would have never amounted to enough to enable me to keep it going really. So I never accepted any donations, but I was very grateful that some people were so kind and tried to offer donations.

I can only receive amounts in GBP, so if you pay it will automatically be converted to Euros by either PayPal or your credit card company, at the prevailing exchange rate.

With kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Tornado » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Thank you for creating an excellent piece of software and providing it for free over the past 3 years. However, in my specific instance because I lack the time to learn BF trading properly, I cannot cover your licensing fees with my highly infrequent trades. Lately I've been using your software in training mode and trying to learn the trading world more, however, I no longer have access to this feature and no other BF program is providing the training mode without a subscription, sigh.

Are you planning on creating a FREE version (feature subset) of Cymatic Trader, similar to BetAngel Basic? I will be happy to use this FREE product to continue learning, but until then, I may need to use BetAngel Basic, BetFair Rapid or something else in the meantime.
Tornado

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi Tornado,

I don't think I am likely to be able to create a free version with reduced features within a reasonable time frame for you at the moment, sorry. It might be something that I do in the future.

With best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby whitesnake » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Tornado wrote:Thank you for creating an excellent piece of software and providing it for free over the past 3 years. However, in my specific instance because I lack the time to learn BF trading properly, I cannot cover your licensing fees with my highly infrequent trades. Lately I've been using your software in training mode and trying to learn the trading world more, however, I no longer have access to this feature and no other BF program is providing the training mode without a subscription, sigh.

Are you planning on creating a FREE version (feature subset) of Cymatic Trader, similar to BetAngel Basic? I will be happy to use this FREE product to continue learning, but until then, I may need to use BetAngel Basic, BetFair Rapid or something else in the meantime.

Hi,

you can use micro stakes which do not hurt when lost for learning and testing
whitesnake

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements by Cymatic