Subscription History is null

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Re: Subscription History is null

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi all,

If anyone is still experiencing the error message: "Subscription history is null", please note the following:

1. There could be various reasons for this error occurring, but it has been proven to occur if Betfair are having problems and are temporarily not able to respond to some aspects of the API. So to rule that out, your first places to look are:
a) Look for announcements or discussion of errors on their twitter page, http://twitter.com/BetfairCS
b) The Betfair API status page, mentioned here - http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic1174.html

2. As suggested earlier, please try the Minimal login option, instead of the Standard Login option. Please tell me the result by posting in this forum topic, thanks.

3. Cymatic should automatically install the correct version of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 for you, which is a prerequisite component. To ensure that the error is not caused by any corruption in the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 software on your computer, you could try removing Cymatic and then remove all versions of the .NET framework. Then re-install Cymatic and allow it to automatically install the required version of the .NET 4.0 Framework.

I would welcome information from any users who have experienced this problem and whether they have overcome it or not, thanks.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby merlotman » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Gavin, I would like to pay my annual subscription, but have lost my payment info...Can you invoice me via email please ?....Stuart McQueenie { merlotman]
merlotman

Postby Gavin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 am

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your message.

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again with whatever payment method you have.

Thanks again and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Help / Support