Market overview chart

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Market overview chart

Postby Moley » Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 am

Hi Gavin,

Can I just start by saying thank you for the fantastic software. Using it has inspired me to improve my knowledge of technical analysis tools and my trading has benefited greatly as a result.

Do you have any plans to introduce a market overview? This is something I find extremely useful as I can interpret what is happening in the market much quicker by looking at a graph rather than by using the grid interface.

Also, I'm interested in the Parabolic SAR (I've never done any forex trading have just read about it and sounds useful). Would this be feasible and something you'd consider adding?

Thanks again.

Dave.
Moley

Re: Market overview

Postby Gavin » Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am

Hi Dave,

Thanks you for kind words, I am really pleased to hear that you found the software beneficial.

In regard to adding a market overview graph, this is already on my list of suggested features, so hopefully I will be able to add it in the future.

The Parabolic SAR indicator is something that I will happily also add to my list now, but it might not appear in the next few weeks or months due to having to prioritise coding the most in-demand other new features first. In the meantime, you will probably be able to find a similar indicator to substitute for P-SAR, as I think there are likely to be various trend reversal indicators within the current suite of 31 indicators. I know, nothing there is identical to P-SAR, but perhaps something worthwhile...

Personally, I have always favoured MACD, used together an EMA of MACD, for trend reversal signals.

Thanks and best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Market Overview Chart

Postby hgnoel1980 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Many thanks for this great software. I have found it brilliant as I have learnt to trade on Betfair!

I would love to have a market overview chart to track all the relavent prices in one easy to read visual manner.

Kind Regards and thanks again,

Harry
hgnoel1980

Re: Market overview chart

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your comments, I am really glad to hear that you like the software and have found it helpful.

I have moved your message to this topic, which already deals with that suggestion.

Yes, I do still hope to add a market overview chart in the future.

Happy trading and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Market Overview

Postby kevchilds » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi Gavin
I know I have only just joined and started to use your software but have you any plans on making a market overview graph for the horse racing.I know there are some very good indicators there already but would be nice to be able to have a graph in place to check all runners to see if any are coming in or drifting in price.
kevchilds

Postby Gavin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi kevchilds,

I have moved your message to this conversation topic that already suggests an overview chart. You can use the search facility in the top right to find things that already exist.

While you wait for the overview chart, the next best thing is to view multiple charts all in one master window, using the multiple chart buttons near the top of each grid window.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby kevchilds » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 am

Thank You Gavin I knew I should of gone to specsavers lol
kevchilds

Postby Gavin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:26 pm

:lol:
Gavin
Site Admin

Market overview

Postby mikethepenguin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Is it possible to graph a market overview of all the runners (for pre-race trading?) I have attached a screenshot from another trading application I use, however I find using both this other one and cymatic work hand in hand. To a certain point that is....

mikethepenguin

Postby Gavin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi mikethepenguin,

Thanks for your message. I have moved it to this area in the forum, which already discusses that suggested feature. I definitely hope to add that feature eventually.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Suggestions