Green option for Stoploss - ADDED

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

STOP LOSS - spreading equally on all outcomes

Postby allgree » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello,

is it possible to set a stop loss in such a way that the loss will be automatically spread equally among all markets?
allgree

Re: STOP LOSS

Postby Gavin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi allgree,

No the stop loss will not spread the loss evenly. So you might want to click to manually spread the loss afterwards (click the green button).

This is something that I might be able to address in a future version.

UPDATE (03/10/2015) - the stop loss can now use a stake to spread the loss evenly (if the 'green' check box is ticked). Please see my message below and the updated user manual.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Stop Loss stake

Postby TheVon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Is there a way to set the stop loss to increase the stakes when laying and then backing and using the offset and green?

At present when the stop loss is triggered is simply takes the stake that would have been used for the back bet at the better odds and uses it at the lower odds which results in a loss or having to place an extra back bet manually and in play this is not really feasable.

Many Thanks
TheVon

Re: Stop Loss

Postby Gavin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi TheVon,

A few people have asked that question. The only thing you can do to overcome that at the moment is to not tick 'greening' within the offset feature. That will result in your original stake being used for the offset stake and therefore also for the stop loss bet. That prevents the bulk of the enlarging of the loss that you describe.

Then green (or red) all the bets just once near the end of trading the market.

UPDATE (03/10/2015) - stop loss bets can now have a green stake (to evenly distribute the loss). Please see the updated user manual and my message below dated 03/10/2015.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Stop Loss stake

Postby TheVon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks for the quick response Gavin I will try that!
TheVon

Green option for Stoploss - ADDED

Postby Ilya78362 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:26 am

Hi!

I need some help.

I can't figure out how to "lock" your loss when "Stoploss" is used.

For example, I back $10 at 2.50 and If price moves to 2.60 then I want to lay $9.69 at 2.60 in order to lock "- $0.38" loss.

Any help how to do that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Ilya78362

Re: "Green" option for "Stoploss".

Postby Gavin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi Ilya78362,

Please see the answers here:

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic448.html

I have already begun work to add a separate stop loss that is not linked to the offset bet and which can automatically have a green stake. I hope to finish that work and release this in the next few weeks.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: "Green" option for "Stoploss".

Postby Gavin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:22 pm

I am pleased to announce that the stop loss now respects the setting chosen in the 'green' check box. There is also now an independent stop loss (right click on ladder), that is not linked to the offset feature.

I have now released the new version 4.13.0.0 which includes the changes. The software automatically updates to the new version when you open it.

Here is the updated section of the user manual, that explains how the stop loss works now:

User manual - stop loss section.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support