ERROR-IN-ORDER - RESOLVED

If you think you've found a mistake in the software, tell us here

ERROR-IN-ORDER - RESOLVED

Postby xplayer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Gavin,

This may have been a Betfair problem but last night doing triggered back betting on every runner in the race, whenever a race had more than six runners the Status column would show FAILED and the Report column would show ERROR-IN-ORDER. I would also get the insufficient funds message shown on the bottom of the screen despite having the required funds. I had to resort to simultaneously sending 6 bets at a time rather than say 10,13,16 etc.

Thanks,

Ray 8-)

PS last night was the first time I had tried multiple bet placement.
xplayer

Re: ERROR-IN-ORDER

Postby Gavin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Hi Ray,

Error in order, could mean that you forgot to round the stake to 2 decimals places, or round the odds to a true odds value, for example if you are using a formula to calculate either the odds or the stake.

However, the insufficient funds message is also appearing. Are you trying to send multiple bets of less than the minimum stake enforced by Betfair? If so the remember that you'll need to have funds to cover at least the total number of bets as if they were placed using the minimum stake because of the way very small bets are submitted to bypass the minimum bet rules.

Another possibility is if you try to send bets in an Australian market, when you have no funds in your Australian wallet, but that doesn't sound like you are doing that.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: ERROR-IN-ORDER

Postby xplayer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Hi Gavin,

You are a star :!:

However, the insufficient funds message is also appearing. Are you trying to send multiple bets of less than the minimum stake enforced by Betfair? If so the remember that you'll need to have funds to cover at least the total number of bets as if they were placed using the minimum stake because of the way very small bets are submitted to bypass the minimum bet rules.

I think your quote above explains it exactly.

Ray 8-)
xplayer

Return to Bugs