Football Summary

Samples developed by Cymatic and others. Please share your spreadsheets here.
Forum rules
Users can post their spreadsheets here, to share with others and for discussion purposes.
If you download a spreadsheet from here, please carefully test any strategies yourself before using it with real money. Cymatic accepts no liability for any spreadsheets in this forum.
Now bring on the robots! Happy automated trading... :)

Re: Football Summary

Postby xplayer » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:50 am

adenlark wrote:Thanks again Gavin!

I've made the correction, and added a summary of the available odds, Profit and Green To columns. I was planning to add a basic arb/dutching calculator, but I understand that Betfair's crossmatching has killed off any inter-market arbs or value bets. For those of you wanting a good arb/dutching calculator, a very generous chap called Grumblebus/Pokebus has created a spreadsheet called Grumblebus 5.5, which is easily found with Google.

Correction to Livescore sheet and minor update to Summary sheet
Cymatic-Football-Summary-v3.1.xlsm

Hi adenlark,

Thanks for the update and flagging up Grumblebus 5.5 which I have downloaded and spent the last halfhour getting my head around :roll: - my head is still spinning as until this morning I had no idea of Asian Handicap betting...

Ray 8-)
xplayer

Postby sjaak1943 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 am

royline wrote:Hi, thanks for the explanation will have a good look later,
Many Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Roy.
Ps: I have a spread sheet that so far I copy the odds 15 to 20 mins before off then copy odds at 1 min to off and the sheet shows a Lay or a Back bet to be done or sometimes you have one of each. Would it be possible for me to send it to you and see if it could be automated with cymatic.

Send you a private message.
Sjaak

To make a bot is easier then making money with it!
sjaak1943

Postby Memphis Flash » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 am

if anyone wants to see an explanation of this spreadsheet then go to betangel.tv and find the video. this spreadsheet has been pinched from them
Memphis Flash

Postby xplayer » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:58 am

Memphis Flash wrote:if anyone wants to see an explanation of this spreadsheet in go to betangel.tv and find the video. this spreadsheet has been pinched from them

Hi Memphis Flash,

Like you I was aware of where it came from but adenlark does acknowledge in his post that he copied it from another forum.

by adenlark » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:10 pm

I have unashamedly borrowed this idea from a couple of users on another forum. I've also used Gavin's LiveScoresForFootball spreadsheet, available in this Sample Spreadsheets forum.

As I have just started trading football, I can't provide advice on how best to use this workbook i.e. what strategies to use. If you have any ideas or improvements, feel free to share.

Thanks for the betangel.tv link. I will check it out later today.

Ray 8-)
xplayer

Postby Memphis Flash » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Memphis Flash

Postby Memphis Flash » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:24 pm

here is a spreadsheet you might find useful.
all premier league stats since 1992.
also championship for same time period
i have created these sheets

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2dg3fuqmf8dr ... .xlsx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7m9n0t53j96e ... .xlsx?dl=0
Memphis Flash

Previous

Return to Excel - Sample Spreadsheets