Question about one click setting and at in play

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Question about one click setting and at in play

Postby Kraixx » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Hello, I have a couple of questions.

The one click feature box on the main window is for one click betting in the main window? When betting on the ladder its automatically one click betting?

When playing with the demo software and betting on the ladder, I noticed regardless of what setting I had on the main window of 'at in play' (Keep, cancel. take SP)
It would always keep the unmatched bets when the race jumped until the odds got matched/not matched? Say I was betting with 1 tick offset on the ladder, one gets matched and the other doesn't and then the race jumps..the other bet would sit in unmatched even if I had it set to take SP until I manually canceled it. I made sure SP was available on the race also and it didn't take the SP bet when they jumped? Maybe Im missing something but that was my experience.
Kraixx

Re: Question about one click setting and at in play

Postby Gavin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi Kraixx,

Yes the ladder is always one-click betting. This is automatic and never changes. The one-click check box, only affect the grid windows, not the ladders.

In the future I intend to make an option for changing the one-click setting on the ladders too. Some people might prefer to not use the ladders with one-click. I have already done some preliminary work on this a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully I'll add complete that work and add the new option in the not too distant future.

In demo mode, the Take SP / Keep / Cancel settings are ignored (they have not been simulated). So unmatched bets are not cancelled when the race turns in-play in demo mode, nor do they take the SP. It is already on my list of things to consider doing in the future.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby bmysurety » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:25 am

Hi Gavin, thankyou for this amazing technology. i have had this for a while now and have just started to really learn what it is capable of. One action i can't fathom is what happens when...........better set the senario...... i have placed 3 win bets on three different runners say nos. 1 2 3 , during running no. 1 shows in the box beside it in green, $1, the other 2 are in red, i have it set to place a lay bet on all 3 runners, 120 points below entry price. Question is What does the software do if i click the $1 green button?
bmysurety

Postby Gavin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

Hi bmysurety,

It probably would have been best to put your question in a new topic, because it doesn't related to the subject of this section. :)

If you click the green button on a row in the grid interface, it will green up the bets that were matched on just that one runner.

This doesn't mean that you will get $1 green as the outcome for all runners, because there could be positions on other runners. There is a number just above all top row of runners, which shows what would be the overall greened market position, if you greened each row separately (or clicked the button at the top).

Trying the greening button in training mode and hopefully the it will help to show the effect of greening only a single runner.

For example, you might want to only green a single runner, when you know that you've finished all your trading on that runner, for whatever reason. Whilst at the same time you might not have finished you trading plans on other runners, so you might not want to green them all at the same time.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support