Excel Developer Unavailable (Shaun)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Excel Developer Unavailable (Shaun)

Postby Shaun » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:56 am

UPDATE (28th October 2015): Shaun is currently unavailable to accept new work for the foreseeable future.

I am offering my services as an excel developer using Cymatic.

I have been involved in racing for over 20 years, for the last 10 years i have been developing excel sheets incorporating live odds from betfair and web data scraping.

Primarily my work has involved Australian markets and websites but have also had experience in the Uk markets, i have developed excel sheets for a number of other sites, my communication skills are excellent and i try to explain things in ways the average punter can understand.

If you are interested please start a new thread and outline the general requirements you need, please DO NOT email or private message these requests

All enquirers are treated with the utmost confidentiality and you will be issued with a privacy statement on completion of the work stating that any strategies revealed to me will not be shared with other parties.

Regards Shaun
Shaun

Re: Excel Developer

Postby NIKOLAS1958 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:14 pm

i have post my requirements of a trigger and i will be happy if you can read them and you tell me if you can do these

thanks
nikolas
NIKOLAS1958

Postby cvmol1 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:10 am

Hi Shaun,
Just after a simple trading bot where I can choose which favourite to lay and offset. I want it to be able to choose how much and when I can bet and how many seconds till start of race. I want it to be automated to choose next race. Some reason that Autopilot only works on Uk races. I can give you more details if you're interested.
cvmol1

Postby Shaun » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 am

All that is possible but for automated only UK is active as you have found waiting on upgrades to include other venues specially the Aussie markets.
Shaun

Postby jiovanni7 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi there

we need to get the 20 first trades for each horse and to make a chart using excel.
We succeed to connect through Excel and also to record the data.
How we can now get those info, the 20 first trades, even with VB code.
Can we have an examole in excel or the vb code ???

Thanks
jiovanni7

Postby battyburg » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi Shaun,
I am looking to get information from the british greyhound site:
www.gbgb.org.uk
I want to be able to download all past results from all dog racing and get them into a spreadsheet or database
here is an examle of one entire meeting:

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=133146

At the moment I have to C+P into Excel then run a few macros on the data(got that prog if you want to have a look).But this method takes ages.
Do you do this kind of thing?
Kind regards
Battyburg
battyburg

Re: Excel Developer Available (Shaun)

Postby Shaun » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 am

Hi, sorry for the delay, yes i can do this provided i can get the data, let me look in to it and get back to you.
Shaun

Postby battyburg » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:14 am

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for getting back.No rush :D :D
Batters
battyburg

Postby battyburg » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi Shaun

Just wondered if you are still interested in this :D
Batty
battyburg

Postby Gavin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Shaun has informed me that he is currently unavailable to accept new work for the foreseeable future.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Excel - Find A Developer