Excel Developer Unavailable (Neil)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Re: Excel Developer Available (Neil)

Postby neil » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:33 pm

hi, please PM on this forum with the specification, as much detail as you can
thanks
neil
neil

Postby royline » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi Neil, have sent Pm
Roy
royline

Postby neil » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 pm

I havent received your PM, not sure why, my folder isnt full
neil
neil

Postby royline » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi Neil, I have no idea what I am doing wrong this happened before with me last time I tried to use your service is their a other way of contacting you or you me roy@theswisha.com
Roy.
royline

Postby felipessantanna » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:30 pm

I want to build a bot that only place a bet (lay) in a determined odd starting on the half time until 70' of a soccer game.
How can I do This?

Cheers from Brazil!
felipessantanna

Postby royline » Mon May 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi Neil, I need help with a excel sheet that I have, my problem is that it works great when in demo mode fires bets in to market but in real mode it does not fire the bets in.
I am at a loss and would appreciate help as this is the sheet that I want to use and only this sheet. I would of course offer payment for any help or work needed,
Regards,
Roy.
Ps: know how to use PM these days lol.
royline

Re: Excel Developer Unavailable (Neil)

Postby Gavin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Sorry, Neil seems to be currently unavailable to accept new work for the foreseeable future.

I am now actively seeking more freelance coders to help fill the demand from Cymatic users who want bespoke spreadsheets.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Excel - Find A Developer