Excel Developer Unavailable (Neil)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Re: Excel Developer Available (Neil)

Postby Gavin » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Neil,

Perhaps the problem sending messages to you could be caused by your message boxes being full? It should show you if it is 100% full. If so, try clearing out your sent messages and inbox.

I seem to recall this problem occurring in the past, but it went away. Did you solve it in the past by clearing out your message folders?

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby lostdesper » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 am

yep, i'm not sure if my last message is recieved by you Neil ;)
lostdesper

Postby Gavin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi lostdesper,

Is your last message to Neil, still displayed in your 'Outbox', rather than 'Sent messages'? When the item has reached the recipient and been read, it moves from the Outbox to the Sent messages folder.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby lostdesper » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:55 pm

It's ok now ;) the message has been delivered ;)
lostdesper

Postby Gavin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:55 pm

OK lostdesper, thanks for letting me know.
Kind regards,
Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby philip987 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 pm

is it possible to make something that shows how many ticks every horse is shortening or drifting.Then reset the process at anytime showing each tick they shorten or drift.
thanks
phil
philip987

Postby neil » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 pm

hi, yes this is possible
thanks
neil
neil

Postby philip987 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Could you email me with details and costs please.
flintyboy63@aol.com
philip987

Postby philip987 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:14 am

Thankyou for doing the work its exactly what i asked for and thanks for help with the excel its first time i used it.
philip987

Postby royline » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi Neil, I have a dutch lay sheet that I would like to be able to use with Cymatic, will await your reply,
Regards,
Roy.
royline

PreviousNext

Return to Excel - Find A Developer