Excel Developer Unavailable (Neil)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Re: Excel Developer Available

Postby xplayer » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Neil,

Just flagging up that unless you use a VPN you are blocked from accessing Pinnacle from the UK.

Checking Pinnacle odds this morning on the Rugby England v Australia I was surprised to see I could get much better odds with UK bookmakers.

Ray 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xplayer

Re: Excel Developer Available (Neil)

Postby pdbennett300 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi Neil,

Are you still offering your developer services? Cheers Pete
pdbennett300

Postby neil » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:09 pm

hi, yes I am still offering my services. Please send me a PM on this site with as much detail as you can about what you want, and we can take it from there
thanks
neil
neil

Postby pdbennett300 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi Neil,

I've written you a PM but its sat in my outbox not showing as sent. No idea why. If you got it then apologies but I cant seem to shift it into the Sent folder.

Regards,
Pete
pdbennett300

Postby pdbennett300 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi Neil,

Still cant get the PM to send. Can you send me a PM and hopefully my reply will get through to you.

Cheers,

Pete
pdbennett300

Postby battyburg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi Neil
I am looking to get information from the british greyhound site:
www.gbgb.org.uk
I want to be able to download all past results from all dog racing and get them into a spreadsheet or database
here is an example of one entire meeting:

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=133523

At the moment I have to C+P into Excel then run a few macros on the data.But this method takes ages.I noticed that you also program in python,I have had a go at python(beautiful soup)so I know a little bit of python but not enough .I dont mind if this program is written in Python or VBA.
Do you do this kind of thing?
Kind regards
Battyburg
battyburg

Postby neil » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:17 pm

hi, battyburg, yes this is something I can do.
Its up to you to decide whether you want the results downloaded to excel or access, and whether you want queries written in the database, or if you are just going to do that yourself.
If you want to give me a bit more detail about the above, we can take it from there
thanks
neil
neil

Postby lostdesper » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi, are you still available? I couldn't sent you a private message?
lostdesper

Postby neil » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:27 pm

hi, yes I am still available. You should be able to send me a PM. I will send you one now and see if you can reply to that
thanks
neil
neil

Postby alp30073 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Cant send you a PM
alp30073

PreviousNext

Return to Excel - Find A Developer