HorseFrontRunner Spreadsheet

Samples developed by Cymatic and others. Please share your spreadsheets here.
Forum rules
Users can post their spreadsheets here, to share with others and for discussion purposes.
If you download a spreadsheet from here, please carefully test any strategies yourself before using it with real money. Cymatic accepts no liability for any spreadsheets in this forum.
Now bring on the robots! Happy automated trading... :)

Re: HorseFrontRunner Spreadsheet

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi Snowflame,

I have moved your message to this conversation, rather than in the new topic that you created.

Have you tried this:

brumbie26 wrote:Just remember to turn on iterative calculation in Excel for it to work:file>options>formulas>"enable iterative calculation". :)

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Snowflame » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi Gavin,

Yes, I had already initiated iteration in Excel. In order to provide a wider criterion for placing a bet, I reduced the Gap setting down to 0.1, Place Back if < 8, Back price 6 and stake = £10. I also selected the 'ENABLE' cell which has now changed to green, but still no bets placed on any race.

Any thoughts?
Snowflame

Postby ouija » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Snowflame wrote:Hi Gavin,

Yes, I had already initiated iteration in Excel. In order to provide a wider criterion for placing a bet, I reduced the Gap setting down to 0.1, Place Back if < 8, Back price 6 and stake = £10. I also selected the 'ENABLE' cell which has now changed to green, but still no bets placed on any race.

Any thoughts?

Hey.

I've downloaded the file and I do get all green to except BE4 wich is time. Dispite I increased the timer from 00:00:20 to 00:00:59 and still never turns green.
BO1 has an error. And since I dont understand nothing of excel i'm screwed..
ouija

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi Snowflame and ouija,

I feel that the problems being experienced are not caused by the Cymatic program, but must be either something to do with the settings chosen in the spreadsheet, or something about how the spreadsheet has been written. I did not create this particular spreadsheet. Hopefully the creator of the spreadsheet might be able to offer a little more insight into the spreadsheet if they get a moment.

I am sorry but due to my ongoing workload, I can't start to provide free help to users on how to program in Excel, or how to fix their individual spreadsheets, because I have to focus my time on supporting the Cymatic program itself. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Snowflame » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:32 pm

I understand, thanks for replying.
Snowflame

Postby tamall » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:06 am

The translation of all this is to make an ensemble of greater benefit?
tamall

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:56 am

tamall wrote:The translation of all this is to make an ensemble of greater benefit?

Hi tamall,
I'm not sure I understand the question you are asking.
Kind regards,
Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Excel - Sample Spreadsheets