Lay The Field Spreadsheet

Samples developed by Cymatic and others. Please share your spreadsheets here.
Forum rules
Users can post their spreadsheets here, to share with others and for discussion purposes.
If you download a spreadsheet from here, please carefully test any strategies yourself before using it with real money. Cymatic accepts no liability for any spreadsheets in this forum.
Now bring on the robots! Happy automated trading... :)

Re: Lay The Field Spreadsheet

Postby Gavin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi Sjaak,

I think you'll find that you can do any money management with the existing bet summary columns and the funds available cell.

It would be possible in the future to provide in Excel a complete list of all bets, if it is really needed and when I get time for that work.

Kind regards ,
Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Cym27 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 pm

I've downloaded the Laythefield spreadsheet and cells BE1 to BH4 are blank, whereas in the video they have values. I've replicated the values in my copy of the spreadsheet, but am not sure what the formulae in cells BH1 and BH3 should be. Could you please fill in the blanks?
Cym27

Postby Cym27 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 am

Sorry - that last post might need a little more explanation!

In the explanatory video linked to in the first post of this thread the spreadsheet has values in the block of cells BE1 to BG3:

But the downloaded spreadsheet has this block empty.

In my copy of the spreadsheet, I have replicated that block in cells BE1 to BH3:

In my copy I have entered a value of "FALSE" temporarily in cells BH1 and BH3 (equivalent of cells BG1 and BG3 in the video), but I assume there are underlying formulae in these cells. If so, what are they please?
Cym27

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:05 am

I have now uploaded version 3, which includes the extra conditions, including the one shown in the video, plus one more.

You'll find it within the first post in this topic.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Cym27 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Thanks, Gavin.
Cym27

Postby Cym27 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:37 am

The spreadsheet is looking good. Another question - if the betting criteria are met before a horse race goes in play, 2 lay bets are laid but not matched prior to the "off", do the bets persist in play?

It's OK - I assume this is controlled by the At-In-Play dropdown in Cymatic?
Cym27

Postby Gavin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi Cym27,

Actually I think Excel bets default to being cancelled when the race goes in play, unless you specify otherwise. So you'd need to add the phrase KEEP:

LAY KEEP

You could edit the formula to put that instead of just the word LAY.

Kind regards,
Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Cym27 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Yes, you're right, Gavin. Excel sends a LAPSE bet unless you specify "LAY KEEP" in the Command cell irrespective of the At-In-Play selection in Cymatic.
Cym27

Postby footysystems » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Gavin/ Guys

Some really interesting stuff going on here tried the triggers out all afternoon i am impressed. My VBA does not run to much tbh a simple macro being my only skills. Keep up the good work.

Lee
footysystems

Postby PerdeVanOorsee » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 am

Hi Gavin,
I've been playing around with this great excel worksheet and it's just wonderful (for an amateur like me), but the bets are not being uploaded to the demo/training mode of Cymatic.
There is a connection between the two, because the races load from Cymatic to excel - have I missed something..??
Also, Auto Pilot does not load for me - is that because I don't live in the UK..???
Regards and THANKS for a wonderful program.
Otto
PerdeVanOorsee

PreviousNext

Return to Excel - Sample Spreadsheets