Football odds predictor

It isn't posh, but Mrs Beckham certainly is

Football odds predictor

Postby rolandorm17 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi all,

I have just joined Cymatic and having downloaded the software and watched the videos on youtube am very impressed.
I've always been fascinated by the pre-live market, and always tried to discover a method to guess which movement that markets could have, and with Cymatic everything became easier, THANK YOU.
Despite being use in the study phase, with very low stacks (about 5 €), and liked to ask 2 questions:

There is no difference between Football - Domestic, European Football and Football International?
The formulas Calculations of odds are the same for these three "markets"?
I ask this question because at Sporting Index they are separated.

By the way, the idea of starting a chat room where we can share tips, was started?

Cheers
Rolando Marques
rolandorm17

Re: Football odds predictor

Postby Gavin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi Rolando,

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad that you like the software.

Yes the Football Odds Predictor calculations have been designed to work with any football market, the same mathematical theories apply to all. It is worth experimenting with it on any football market, but you might find that you prefer the more major leagues - which might have the highest tendency to move towards predicted prices. There needs to be enough traders participating for a market to be statistically efficient.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby svilen13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:50 am

Hello. A nice addition to Cymatic. But can not add a recalculation - if we know the probability or odds, find the exact goals?
svilen13

Postby Gavin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi svilen13,

Thanks for your comment. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'exact goals'. If you mean you'd like to know the most likely score for the match, then this would mean just looking at the Correct Score tab and glancing down the probabilities column to find the score with the highest probability.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby svilen13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi, Gavin. Sorry! I wanted to say the Expected Goals. :D
svilen13

Postby Gavin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 pm

OK.

Actually the expected goals (the expected total number of goals) is the first number that you input as a parameter, so just think of that number as the one that you want. It will not usually be a whole number, so just round it to the nearest integer.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Soccer