Can't install - no endpoint listening

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Can't install - no endpoint listening

Postby Jimmythebhoy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 pm

After I enter my activation code, the following error message appears

Error occurred contacting the licence activation service. There is no endpoint listening at http://www.cymatic.co.uk/licenseService/Service1.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See innerException, if present for more details. Please check your internet connection. If the problem persists please contact your software provider.

Can you help please
Jimmythebhoy

Re: Can't install - no endpoint listening

Postby Gavin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi Jimmythebhoy,

That message means that your computer could not connect via the internet to the Cymatic licensing / activation server. This would occur if either the internet was temporarily unavailable at either end, or my server was not responding or if your anti-virus software is blocking the connection.

If the problem was temporary then you probably just lost your internet connection briefly. The Cymatic server is certainly working so I think we can rule out server trouble now.

Otherwise, I suspect that this was most likely to be caused by your anti-virus software being overly cautious and blocking the connection. Please ensure that your anti-virus software is set up to permit the Cymatic software to work (or try switching the anti-virus off).

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support