Scratch

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Scratch

Postby zogark » Thu May 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Hei gavin

Scratch only works with robot will be possible to put the work in other situations ?

I will try to explain my reasoning :D

I would like to scratch when I'm Scalping/Swing in horses, this technique would be to use when the odds of the horses drift up or down I know that most of the time would not make a profit because it would make scratch but also had no loss but sometimes I will make profit or maybe this may be a stupid idea ehehhe

sorry for my bad english lol

good green for you guys :mrgreen:
zogark

Re: Scratch

Postby Gavin » Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi zogark,

There is the Offset with Stop-loss feature, but the stop-loss probably doesn't act as a scratch at the breakeven price and certainly can't be set to scratch only when liquidity reduces to a specified level.

It is an interesting idea, perhaps to add a scratch feature to the Offset. I'll add this to my list of features to consider adding in due course.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby zogark » Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 am

Gavin wrote:There is the Offset with Stop-loss feature, but the stop-loss probably doesn't act as a scratch at the breakeven price and certainly can't be set to scratch only when liquidity reduces to a specified level.

true :D

Gavin wrote:It is an interesting idea, perhaps to add a scratch feature to the Offset. I'll add this to my list of features to consider adding in due course.

this would be an asset to the cymatic :D

:P
zogark

Postby zogark » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 pm

hei gavin

and my scratch function is for when ???? if you are thinking about it ....

:D
zogark

Postby Gavin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi Zogark,

Well I'm very close to releasing a new version that links with Excel (within next 1-2 weeks). You'd be able to setup your scratch idea in Excel, albeit with a little programming knowledge. In due course I will provide various sample spreadsheets that explain how to program various things in both Excel formulae or in the Excel Visual Basic Editor.

I'm not sure when I might managed to providing a scratch settings directly within Cymatic (without using Excel), but I hope to work on creating a separate stop-loss feature (i.e. that works without any offset bet) shortly after finishing the work on Excel. I think that such a stop-loss might easily also function as your scratch, if set at the break even price level.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby kittrad » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:14 am

+1 on scratch please. :)
Tick Offset Image
kittrad

Return to Suggestions