Failed to place bet - INVALID BET SIZE - RESOLVED

If you think you've found a mistake in the software, tell us here

Failed to place bet - INVALID BET SIZE - RESOLVED

Postby Miggi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello Gavin,
today I was trading in the morning and everything was all right (or at least I did not notice anything), but now in the evening I got this message, and then everytime I tried to place bet under 2€ (until today this never happened to me). I hope it will be fixed soon, because in higher prices (e.g. 30+) there can´t be palced higher bet due my money management :P
I wish you good luck with improving your Trader and I wish you happy Easter too :)

EDIT: Also it is very uncomfortable and it is doing trouble during hedging :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miggi

Re: Failed to place bet

Postby Gavin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi Miggi,

Please can you tell me exactly:

1. Exact what size the bet
2. Odds requested.
3. Was it a lay?
4. Exactly how was the bet submitted? (i.e. using the bet ticket from the grid, the one-click on the grid, greening a runner on the grid, ladder greening, ladder's Green To column etc).
5. What sport and type of market.

Thanks for your kind remarks and Happy Easter to you too.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

failed to place bet invalid bet size

Postby forrester11 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello Cymatic,

For the first time as well It's happening to me the same than previous user. I can't place bets, either backs or lays, with value less than 2 euros. I tried it in soccer, match odds, both grid and/or ladder interface and I get back the same error message.

Regards,

forrester11
forrester11

Re: failed to place bet invalid bet size

Postby sjaak1943 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 am

probably less money in ur account, to do the math, making bets under the minimum.
Sjaak

To make a bot is easier then making money with it!
sjaak1943

Re: Failed to place bet

Postby Miggi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:21 am

Well,
1. It was bet under 1€ (I dont know if it was 35c or 50c) but then I tried it with different ammounts, all under 2€ (2€ - which is minimum bet stake at internet betting)
2. I will send you whole screenshot on FB (it is too big to be posted there)
3. No it was back, but LAY was not working too
4. I trade ladder - only
5. Greyhounds (same as 2. )

You know, you cant simply place bet under minimum stake at internet(yes you can but it takes looong time to do it manually), but Trader can do it immediately... but now I tried it, and it works again, so maybe it was just some error on Betfair´s side, and you can delete this thread :) (I will send you that screenshot anyway :) )
Miggi

Re: Failed to place bet - INVALID BET SIZE

Postby Gavin » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks Miggi, for the information and for telling me that it started working again.

I vaguely recall once in the past when Betfair accidentally did something that messed up the ability to make very small bets and then they resolved that after a few hours or a day or so. So perhaps the same thing happened again this time.

Nothing has changed in the Cymatic software recently because there hasn't been any updates for a while.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Miggi » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Same problem now again... Few hours ago was Betfair "Error 500 - not found" and had terrible lags... now speed is OK, but I can´t place bets under 2€ :!: :twisted:
Miggi

Postby adenlark » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Big events, like Aintree today, often put Betfair servers under severe pressure, causing lag, crashes, and errors. I tend to avoid Betfair when there is a major event on, or use Betdaq.
Wealth can neither be created nor destroyed. It is simply transferred from one illusion to another. - some guy on the internet
adenlark

Return to Bugs