Percentual stakes - ADDED

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Re: Percentual stakes

Postby Gavin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Gavin wrote:I am now in the process of adding various extra staking options. I am trying to include all of the following:

Stake, Liability, Lay Liability, Tick Profit, % Stake, % Liability, % Lay Liability

The % ones, all refer to a % of the account funds.

I might also add Book Profit.

Kind regards,

Gavin

Update - hoping to now include all of these:

Stake, Liability, Lay Liability, Tick Profit, Book Profit, Payout, % Stake, % Liability, % Lay Liability

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Fantastic proposals for the update! Thanks, Gavin.
Angelo

Postby Angelo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 am

Hello Gavin,

Thanks for implementing so many new features within a short time.

Particularly, the feature 'Simulates checking of available funds when sending bets in demo mode' would be very helpful for me.

The features 'Demo account funds value is saved when closing the program' and 'The user's preference of whether to login via the Standard or the Minimal Login option is now saved on exit.' are useful too.

I find one important addition would be useful : Knowing the actual bet amount that will be staked when clicking in the grid.

If I have $200 in my account, and had selected the % Liability of 33 as the default, currently, I can see the values 200 and 33 on the interface. But I have no way of knowing at a glance that I will be sending a bet of $66 if I click in the grid.

Can you please make that amount visible, preferably more prominent than the values for stake, liability, etc? The header being something similar to 'Next Stake', etc?

Also, if the column showing that amount ($66 in the example) is editable, one can alter the value there itself before sending the bet, avoiding first clicking Stake option and then changing the value in the next column - thereby saving precious time while Trading.

Any comments?

Thanks.
Angelo

Postby Gavin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for your feedback, it is good to know that the new features are being noticed and make a difference.

Are you using 'One-Click' when trading on the grid? If you can choose to not use that feature (do not put a tick in the One-Click box) then you will always see a bet ticket pop-up every time you click to send a bet on the grid. The bet ticket lets you see the actual stake and edit it if necessary before submitting.

In due course I was thinking of adding a 'What-If' feature on the grid, the same as what you see on the ladder when you hover the mouse over a cell before placing a bet. This would not showing the stake necessarily, but it would show the potential change to profit / exposure.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 am

Hello Gavin,

Yes, I definitely always use the One-Click option because it saves me precious time while Trading, especially in-play. Even with the One-Click option, I find that the (1 second) delay for the matching of the bet was huge [and that's why I was excited by the thread topic1555.html].

Hence popping up of the bet ticket each and every time in-play may ruin the in-play Trading scenario. Manually turning it on and off every now and then would be cumbersome.

Thanks.
Angelo

Postby Gavin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Angelo,

OK, I understand, thank you. I will see what I can do as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Thanks for your consideration, Gavin.
Angelo

Postby Gavin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:38 am

Gavin wrote:Update - hoping to now include all of these:

Stake, Liability, Lay Liability, Tick Profit, Book Profit, Payout, % Stake, % Liability, % Lay Liability

The above new stake types were all added to the software recently. I am just mentioning it here to ensure that everybody who was following this conversation is aware that the features have now been added. Full details of the stake types can be found in the user manual here:

Staking Types

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestions