Re: offset and stop-loss - ADDED

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Re: offset and stop-loss - ADDED

Postby flyk33 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello Gavin.

I have one oppinion for stop loss and offset. I would be realy heappy if you could please make the stop loss option without tick offset, because i need only stop loss. :roll: Like enter it with mouse klick on the ladder and on position that you wont?

PLEASE make it real..... :)

Regards
Igor
flyk33

Re: offset and stop-loss

Postby Gavin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 pm

flyk33 wrote:Hello Gavin.

I have one oppinion for stop loss and offset. I would be realy heappy if you could please make the stop loss option without tick offset, because i need only stop loss. :roll: Like enter it with mouse klick on the ladder and on position that you wont?

PLEASE make it real..... :)

Regards
Igor

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will add it to my list of requested features and then try to make it real in the future.

In the meantime, you could consider setting a very big tick offset (say 50 - 100 ticks) plus a stop loss. If the tick offset is that big then it probably wont get matched so the effect might be almost similar to just having a stop loss. Of course you would have to remember to cancel the offset bet when you take profit manually at a closer price.

Kind regards,
Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby flyk33 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi

Ok. Its good to hear that. About big offset and so, but it is not good because if you close it with puting anoter stake in, it opens anoter stop loss and anoter offset....and so on. Only if it is closed with greening. Because of that, it is not good. It would be better to have manual option to put only stop loss. But anyway. :) Thanks in advance and i am looking forward to your new updates.

Regards
Igor
flyk33

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 am

Hi Igor,

Yes, I understand. In the future I will try to make a separate stop loss, that does not need to be used with tick offset.

Best wishes,

Gavin
:ugeek:
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby flyk33 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Hello Gavin.

Ok. Thank you very much.

Regards
Igor
flyk33

Stop Loss (separate from offset)

Postby Andreos » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi Gavin,

Is it possible in a next version to put the stop loss working without the offset option on?

Thanks!
Andreos

Re: Stop Loss

Postby Gavin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Andreos,

Yes, I am certainly planning to do that and I have started to look at it again recently.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Stop Loss (separate from offset)

Postby Andreos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Nice, Gavin!

And one other thing that would be very usefull would be the ability to define the stop loss not only by the number of ticks from our entry point, but also, in alternative, in a specific odd we might choose, because is usefull to be able to have the stop loss in a specific price, rather in an odd whichever it might be from the distance chose of our entry point.

Regards
Andreos

Postby Gavin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi Andreos,

Thanks for your additional suggestion to also be able to specify a stop loss price, which I am hoping to implement too.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Lavenham » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:24 am

Hi Gavin,

Was just about to make the same request! I don't place the S/L at the same number of ticks away on each trade and prefer to right click where I deem suitable.
Thanks
Lavenham

Next

Return to Suggestions