More tips on choosing robot settings

Videos, tutorials and tips on using the software

Re: More tips on choosing robot settings

Postby sktomeg » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:40 am

Hi Gavin, This is a really amazing program that is a great program. I look at examples on the website re: Robot and Auto Pilot, which i will try with Demo until I can fully understand it. The example pictures of ladders on the site look different to the ladders on my version of Cymatic Trader especially with the Robot. If I view a ladder on any race(inc Australian race) does the Robot work when you set it it on that runner?.
I'm trying Auto Pilot when the UK racing starts as I have set it(I think) and hope to see it work when those races start.
The Stake used by Auto Pilot is obviously the Stake ($2) set on the main, is that right?.
I'm thinking of questions as I type this so I apologise if I have confused u at all but I look forward to hearing from u, Thanks Heaps
Simon
sktomeg

Postby Gavin » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi Simon,

Thanks, I am glad you like the software.

Yes, sorry, the ladder has changed over time as more features have been added or redesigned, so there might be video content and perhaps some screenshots that I haven't yet updated to show the new version precisely.

Yes, the robot will run on any ladder.

The auto-pilot doesn't really have a stake as such. The grid has a stake and the ladder has a stake. The default stakes can be set for the grid in the menu File | Settings | Stakes and Hedging. The default stakes in the ladder are the ones saved in the default ladder layout file. The layout of the ladder, including its stake, is saved in the ladder's default layout file when you go to the menu in the ladder and choose Layout | Save as default.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Grum1993 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:31 am

It is very informatics tips on robot setting which is help to make good strategy to use of robot.
Grum1993

Postby Dresill » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:09 am

On the other hand, if you are looking for a shorter plant, then choose a smaller pot size. This way you can have a smaller plant but still have enough space for it to grow.
Dresill

Previous

Return to Videos / Tutorials