v3.10 more customisation and space saving

Details of new versions as they are released

v3.10 more customisation and space saving

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:05 am

v3.10.0.0 released 26/11/2014
  • Ladder and Grid - stakingType is now represented by images (optionally)
  • Ladder and Grid - user can now turn off the display of the staking type
  • Ladder - user can now turn off the display of the cancel all button (the one in the top section of ladder window)
  • Ladder - user can now turn off the display of the the column headers of the ladder's main data area
  • Ladder - user can now turn off the display of the 'pin topmost' button
  • Ladder - the setting that controls whether to show bet lists in the ladder window, can now be saved to layout files
  • Ladder - fixed bug that sometimes caused bets lists in ladder to reappear (after being hidden by user settings) when window was resized
  • Grid - stake box now has same design as on the ladder (SelectAll of text on first mouse click, autosizes and ignores mouse wheel)
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: v3.10 more customisation and space saving

Postby miguel81 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi
I am very surprise with all the new features, the software is each time better. Keep up the good work, and thank you for all work you have been done.
miguel81

Postby Gavin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 am

Hi Miguel81,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm really glad you like the recent changes.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby mips » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Gavin,
Excellent job as always. Is is possible to be added "payout" in list of staking type if that is not so complicated? I saw that bots on many markets operate using payout as staking type, and I think that this type is the best when you want to have same amount of risk across wide range of odds through market.
Best regards.
mips

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:08 am

Hi mips,

Yes, I have been looking at adding the payout staking type, I haven't forgotten. Actually I have already started designing the graphic image for it but the whole job is a bit bigger because the staking types are used in many places in the software, so this will take a bit of time and probably won't be in the next update.

The next update is nearly ready has a feature to use a single click to open multiple price / volume charts in one window, thus giving an overview of all the runners. Eventually in the future I am also hoping to add an advanced overview chart that will contain all the runners combined into one graph.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Version History