v3.9 change order of events + more ladder options

Details of new versions as they are released

v3.9 change order of events + more ladder options

Postby Gavin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

v3.9.0.0 released 22nd November 2014

• Ladder - user can now turn off the display of the bet lists which appear at the bottom of the ladder
  • Ladder - the full contents of the stake box are now selected when user first clicks on them (thus it is quicker to overwrite with a new value)
  • Ladder - user can now define the scrolling increments of the mouse wheel
  • Ladder - the tabbing order of the controls now correspond to their positions
  • Ladder - the ladder price grid now gets focus when the window opens, thus responds to mouse wheel scrolling without being clicked first
  • Ladder - scroll bars are now visible by default if the user loads a layout file that does not contain any scroll bar setting
  • Search / Filter Window - the start time of events ('OpenDate') is now populated rather than left empty
  • Search / Filter Window - user can now choose the sort order by clicking column headers, for example chronologically, by name etc
  • Filter Tab - event names are now suffixed by their start time
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: v3.9 change order of events + more ladder options

Postby Gavin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:59 pm

I will update the user manual soon to help explain more about using the new features that have been added recently.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby mips » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi Gavin,
You make improvements almost every day, and if you keep that tempo you will finish all job in next couple of days. :) Excellent work, with scrolling option added and one click selecting stake value among all others, Cymatic just need fill or kill and offset bet depended on clicked price options to make this software capable for trading on any betfair market.
Awesome job, keep it up.
Regards.
mips

Postby Gavin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:33 pm

HI mips,

Thanks, it is really nice to hear your comments.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Fill or kill was mentioned in this thread, so I thought I should mention here that it has now been added in Cymatic.

(mips, I know you are already aware from our recent discussion elsewhere, but I just wanted to update this particular thread) :)

Thank you for the suggestion.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Version History