v3.7 - training mode, market search, etc

Details of new versions as they are released

v3.7 - training mode, market search, etc

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 am

v3.7.0.0 released 4th November 2014

• Added training mode
  • Added faceted search enabling user to compose a custom menu of events or races
  • Extended the PIQ feature, now works on offset bets, greening bets, etc. Even works for bets placed via the website (so long as the market is open in the app beforehand)
  • Added option to open multiple ladders (inside a 'parent' window) via a single click
  • Added ability to sort the runners on the grid, either by price, name or same order as Betfair. Sorting applies once, not dynamically.
  • Redesigned some controls at top of grid (stake, polarity, greenAll etc), now are clustered together like a mini 'Toolbar'
  • Also added a new settings button onto grid windows
  • Improved Russian translations of login options page
  • Added ability to refresh account funds at different intervals based on whether bets exist in the app or not
  • Fixed feature that checks whether prices have stopped refreshing
  • Fixed tabbing order in the window for composing new bets
  • Fixed rounding error that prevented user reducing size of bets by less than 50p
  • Fixed bug in autopilot that sometimes caused it to jump too far forward and miss some races
  • Fixed bug affecting the progress display messages that appear when downloading bet history for more than 1000 bets, also improved efficiency
  • Now checks OS version and informs users of XP / Server 2003 to with update service pack or hotfix as required
  • Created a more helpful error message for some login errors
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: v3.7 - training mode, market search, etc

Postby whitesnake » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 am

hi,

i would like to check the new search functionality out, but don't realize where it is. I also looked for it in the user guide.
I would appreciate some short hints about how to compose a custom menu of events.

Thanks a lot.
whitesnake

Re: v3.7 - training mode, market search, etc

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Wbitesnake,

Sorry I have been so busy adding the features that I have not updated the user manual enough yet.

You just need to select the 'Filter' tab page. It is next to 'Navigator'. Then you'll find all the filter options and hopefully it is self explanatory.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Version History