Resizing ladder row height - ADDED

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Re: Resizing ladder row height - ADDED

Postby Blotman » Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 am

Cheers mate. I'd really appreciate that. I remember asking you if it was possible to have the graphs open in memory position/size. If THAT was possible then I wouldn't mind so much about having to open specific number from the dropdown. I'm actually now at peace with repositioning my 2 graph box..but having to open it every time through the dropdown still bothers me quite a bit :x .. 1-click popup for any chosen number would be of great convenience.

Here's hoping you can work some more magic and introduce it 8-)
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:47 am

Hi Blotman,

It will definitely be included in the next version, for both the the multiple charts and multiple ladders buttons. So they will save the first choice you make from the drop down list, such that it becomes the number used for a single click on the button thereafter. You'll see the single click number change on the button, for example to show 2 instead of 3.

I am also hoping to see what I can do to save the size and position of some of the windows even after you close the software.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Blotman » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Brilliant mate :D Top work. There will soon be nothing left to improve upon! :)

But there must be no rest for the wicked! So don't worry, myself and pnr8uk will be sure to think of something else to keep you busy :lol:
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Nice one! I'm sure the pair of you will find more to try to torture my brain with :lol:
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Cymatic Support » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 am

Gavin wrote:Hi Blotman,

It will definitely be included in the next version, for both the the multiple charts and multiple ladders buttons. So they will save the first choice you make from the drop down list, such that it becomes the number used for a single click on the button thereafter. You'll see the single click number change on the button, for example to show 2 instead of 3.

I am also hoping to see what I can do to save the size and position of some of the windows even after you close the software.

All of the above features have been implemented in the new version (6.16.1.0) of Cymatic released this week.

The position of all the windows is now saved, throughout the session and also persisted even after you close the software. :ugeek:

Thanks for those suggestions. Happy days.
Cymatic Support

Postby Blotman » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:13 am

:D

VWD Gav/ACT team 8-)
Blotman

Postby Cymatic Support » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:22 pm

:D :geek:
Thanks Blotman.
Happy trading, don't take too many ludes! :lol:
Cymatic Support

Postby Blotman » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Hi GAV/ACT

I'm back with another request :lol: These new save settings are working beautifully, so much so that I've now found a use for the small advanced chart indicators. The only thing that's missing is being unable to have them pin saved. Any chance of that being added?
Blotman

Postby Cymatic Support » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:17 pm

Yes, actually I have already made a provision in the code for making it possible save the pin on/off status (i.e. whether a window opens as top-most or not), but I just didn't include it in the first release because I thought it warranted a bit of thinking to be certain that it doesn't have the potential to confuse users. It probably doesn't, so I'll hopefully look to include that in one of the next releases.
Cymatic Support

Postby Blotman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 am

:)

Cheers mate. it's really convenient for people who have limited screen space and have to overlay. It's necessary that I click the underlay, so it still pisses me off to see them disappear when I forget to manually pin them :x
Blotman

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions