Todays Card - ADDED

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Todays Card - ADDED

Postby Miggi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 am

Hello, please can you add Todays Card for Greyhounds and Horse racing back? I would very appreciate that, because manual looking for races is very time consuming and tiring... Thank you
Miggi

Re: Todays Card

Postby Gavin » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:23 am

Hi Miggi,

Actually for horse racing, today's card is still there really. Go to Horse Racing, then scroll down (go past the list of countries), there is a full list of all races in order. So you don't need to go into the countries / events section.

You can also build the today's card (for either greyhounds or horses), in the autopilot tab. There is no need to actually use the autopilot, you can load markets to that tab and then use them manually just like in the Navigator.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Miggi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:43 am

Oh thank you very much for help my friend, I have never noticed that Autopilot function :shock:
Can I ask you few more questions? Can I change pre-defined stakes in ladder interface? Because I didn´t find it in main settings, and in local ladder settings it change stakes only for that ladder...
Also, I would like to suggest you to do Market overview, it is very good thing for trading 8-)
Miggi

Postby Gavin » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi Miggi,

In the future, please start a new topic for each question, thanks.

Go into the menu in a ladder and choose Layout - Save as Default. The settings will then apply to all future ladders that you open.

There is also a Default Stake setting in the main windows settings. Go to File | Settings | Staking tab.

Yes, market overview graph is on my list of features that I hope to add in the future :)

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Todays Card - RESOLVED

Postby Gavin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:44 pm

The new version released today, includes the ability to create customized lists of races or events, so you can easily create something like "Greyhounds - Today's Card - " for example.

Go to the Filter tab (beside the Navigator tab).

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions