Dutching (provided in Excel)

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Dutching (provided in Excel)

Postby knutlatch » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for the great software :D - a really 'solid feel' to it compared with some rather quirky api's I've used in the past.
Is there a facility for 'dutching' the stakes, or is it something you would consider?
Thanks,
Knutlatch
knutlatch

Re: Dutching

Postby Gavin » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 pm

knutlatch wrote:Hi Gavin,
Thanks for the great software :D - a really 'solid feel' to it compared with some rather quirky api's I've used in the past.
Is there a facility for 'dutching' the stakes, or is it something you would consider?
Thanks,
Knutlatch

Hi Knutlatch,

Thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated.

Yes, Dutching is already on my list of commonly requested features and I am certainly hoping to add it in the future - but I can't give an accurate timescale yet.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby felino » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, when do we get dutching function?
Thanks!
felino

Postby Gavin » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi Felino,

Sorry, dutching is still some time away because the requirement to migrate the software to use the new Betfair API format has caused a long delay in my plans to add new features.

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic186.html

I don't have an exact date yet, but it is certainly still intended to be added. The migration must be completed by the end of October, so hopefully I will be adding new feature again during the autumn 2014.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Dutching

Postby roccafellakg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 am

HI,just one simple question:

is there dutching option on this software??

Tnx
roccafellakg

Postby Gavin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi,

Dutching is not included yet. For a long while it has been on my list of features that I plan to add. The delay in adding it was caused by the very large project to migrate the software to use the new Betfair API, but that project has now been finished so I hope to start adding lots of new features again soon.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby peleus » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 pm

I personally understand that this would take time including testing and everything. I just want to go ahead and give this a +1.
We only live once. Image
peleus

Postby ThC » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:27 am

I like your oppinion peleus . It`s an immportant asspect for the traders . I also give a +1 . God bless you all for the suggestions ! Cheers
ThC

Dutching / lay the draw

Postby cyclops001 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 am

Hello
I've seen dutching videos on you tube and was wondering if that was in plans for the future
Also seen on you tube was laying the draw in a football match. As I understand it the idea is to place a lay bet on the draw - eg $5 at odds of 3.5 and then when a goal is scored by either side pacing a back bet on the same result and taking the difference as profit - are there any plans to add that in as an automated feature ?
cyclops001

Re: Dutching / lay the draw

Postby Gavin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:51 am

Hi cyclops001,

Yes, Dutching is very much on my list of features to add as soon as possible. The automated lay the draw system that you mentioned, is not possible yet, but it will probably be possible in the future. I can't give exact dates yet.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Suggestions