UK Betfair Joint Venture Partner Wanted

Chat about anything else unrelated and just hang-out

UK Betfair Joint Venture Partner Wanted

Postby mudsam » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 am

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this but here goes.

I'm looking for someone in the UK that has a Betfair account that is not been used or is prepared to open one up for a JV with me. I have been testing my Betfair bot in demo mode playing one of the games in Betfair Exchange. It's having amazing success and can play 24/7 with consistent profits. Unfortunately living in Australia has limitations, being that I cannot play Betfair Exchange Games. However, I have managed do some coding that gets me access to the games but need to operate live with a UK account. That's why I need someone in the UK to JV with me on a 70/30 split basis. I will fund the account and operate my bot from Oz, so there is no risk to the account owner. If you are interested or know someone that might be able to help, please PM me a.s.a.p.

Cheers

Mudsam
mudsam

Re: UK Betfair Joint Venture Partner Wanted

Postby nitin61 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:35 pm

hi,

i am interested in your offer please can you give me more information regarding your offer to my email nvk1961@hotmail.co.uk
nitin61

Re: UK Betfair Joint Venture Partner Wanted

Postby JoannaHansen » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:01 pm

mudsam wrote:Hi

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this but here goes.

I'm looking for someone in the UK that has a Betfair account that is not been used or is prepared to open one up for a JV with me. I have been testing my Betfair bot in demo mode playing one of the games in Betfair Exchange. It's having amazing success and can play 24/7 with consistent profits. Unfortunately living in Australia has limitations, being that I cannot play Betfair Exchange Games. However, I have managed do some coding that gets me access to the games but need to operate live with a UK account. That's why I need someone in the UK to JV with me on a 70/30 split basis. I will fund the account and operate my bot from Oz, so there is no risk to the account owner. If you are interested or know someone that might be able to help, please PM me a.s.a.p.

Cheers

Mudsam

Send me pm, please. I am interested in your suggestion.
JoannaHansen

Return to Random Chat