Cymatic smetterà di funzionare in Italia

Announcements about countries becoming blocked or needing special login

Cymatic smetterà di funzionare in Italia

Postby Gavin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Betfair mi hanno informato, che i clienti italiani non saranno in grado di utilizzare la versione corrente del software Cymatic dopo il 7 aprile 2014.

Questo perché la borsa italiano sarà lanciato su circa 7 aprile, così i clienti italiani cesserà di essere in grado di accedere alla borsa Betfair principale (API 6.0). La versione corrente del software Cymatic è compatibile solo con la borsa Betfair principale (API 6.0 / Betfair.com), non con la borsa Betfair Italiana (API-NG / Betfair.it).

Il lavoro ha già cominciato a creare una nuova versione del software Cymatic che sarà compatibile con le API-NG e la borsa Betfair italiano, ma purtroppo la nuova versione del software non sarà pronto il 7 aprile.

Mi dispiace molto che tutti gli utenti italiani saranno in grado di utilizzare il software Cymatic per diverse settimane. Purtroppo non c'era abbastanza tempo per modificare il software, perché l'informazione è arrivata improvvisamente e senza sufficiente preavviso. Betfair mi informa che è stato causato da modifiche ai regolamenti in Italia.

Betfair probabilmente hanno anche inviato informazioni con le istruzioni circa il lancio del sito Betfair.it e ha spiegato cosa accadrà al tuo conto. Se avete domande sul tuo conto, contatta Betfair e seguire le istruzioni che hanno fornito. Grazie.

Farò un altro annuncio quando la nuova versione Cymatic per i clienti italiani è quasi pronto. Nel frattempo, grazie per la vostra comprensione.

Con i miei migliori auguri,

Gavin

Betfair have informed me that Italian customers will not be able to use the current version of Cymatic software after April 7th 2014.

This is because the Italian Exchange will be launched on approximately 7th April, so Italian customers will cease to be able to access the main Exchange (API 6.0). The current version of Cymatic software is only compatible with the main exchange (API 6.0 / Betfair.com), not with the Italian exchange (API-NG / Betfair.it).

Work has already begun to create a new Cymatic software version that will be compatible with API-NG and the Italian exchange, but unfortunately the new software version will not be ready on 7th April.

I am very sorry that all Italian users will be unable to use Cymatic software for several weeks. Unfortunately there was not enough time to alter the software, because the Betfair announcement arrived suddenly and without enough warning. Betfair inform me that it was caused by changes to the regulations in Italy.

Betfair may have also sent you information with instructions about the launch of the Betfair.it website and explained what will happen to your existing account. If you have any queries about your account, please contact Betfair and follow any instructions that they have provided.

I will make another announcement when the new Cymatic version for Italian customers is nearly ready. In the meantime, thank you for your understanding.

With my best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Cymatic smetterà di funzionare in Italia

Postby Gavin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Purtroppo i clienti Betfair.it non possono utilizzare Cymatic al momento. Questo è causa di regole diverse in Italia che richiedono una versione completamente diversa del software. In futuro spero di creare una versione che funziona con Betfair.it, ma al momento Cymatic ancora funziona solo con Betfair.com.

Saluti,

Gavin

Unfortunately Betfair.it customers cannot use Cymatic at the moment . This is because of different rules in Italy that require a completely different version of the software. In the future I hope to create a version that works with Betfair.it, but at the moment Cymatic still only works with Betfair.com.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby BONINSEGNA » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:02 am

Hi Gavin, any news for Italians willing to use cymatic?
many thanks
BONINSEGNA

Postby Gavin » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:56 pm

BONINSEGNA wrote:Hi Gavin, any news for Italians willing to use cymatic?
many thanks

Good evening and thanks for getting in contact.

Unfortunately Cymatic is still not able to work for residents of Italy. It may still be something that Cymatic tries to do in the future, but at the moment it is not being actively pursued because of the workload. Sorry.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to New countries blocked / restricted by Betfair