subscription

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

subscription

Postby job11213 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:33 pm

Access is restricted and told to contact cymatic support. Sent e-mail 20/8/21 to cymatic support. Paypal account was debited 35.99 GBP 1/5/21. A new card was issued but Paypal was only recently updated. Would that be the source of the problem ?. Don't know how to use these forums and hope this message gets a reply. Would prefer to use e-mail. Kind Regards.
job11213

Re: subscription

Postby Gavin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 am

Hi Brendan,

I have sent you an email. The email address that you used to register for the forum doesn't seem to be working anymore, because I received an automated reply stating that the email address can't be reached. I managed to find a different email address for you (the one you used to register for the Cymatic software originally), which I copied in on the message so hopefully you will get that one. Please let me know if you've received that email, thanks.

I don't think you'll get an emailed notification of this reply in the forum, because your forum account resides on the email address that seems to not work. It would therefore be a good idea to update your email address in your forum account please.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support