Cash out not working

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Cash out not working

Postby dicko68 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:45 am

Hi, Over the last two days i have not been able to green up in the run...cash out. I have lost funds because of this issue. Why would this be occurring? I press the cash out or green up and receive a error message below. Regard's Paul
dicko68

Re: Cash out not working

Postby Gavin » Tue May 18, 2021 12:47 am

Hi Paul,

What is the error message that you observed?

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby dicko68 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:21 am

9 Italian Hi Gavin,

I am rec this message below every time i either try to green up or place a bet in running, i have used a small bet, but this happens with larger stakes...$70 etc.

I have tried to then go to cash out on the betfair site and it also wont let me if I've placed the bet on Cymatic.....but if I place bets directly on betfair, then i can cash out.

Wait failed to place bet. Error: ERROR IN ORDER. No retries are allowed for this type of order. Bet Details 9 Italian Lad BACK, $0.48 at $1.06

Regards
Paul
dicko68

Postby Gavin » Fri May 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Hi Paul,

Are you using Excel to send the bets?

Unfortunately it is a very general error messages received from Betfair. It simply means that one of the orders failed (or an order within a batch of orders failed).

The last time a user reported that problem, it turned out to be a problem at Betfair. Here is the discussion:

ERROR_IN_ORDER

There were also some other discussions about this error.

The following discussion looks at whether the problem was caused by a country being block, or the market being momentarily suspended when the bet was sent:
topic1220.html

The following discussion indicates the problem may have been solved for one user by switching to polling:
topic1890-20.html

The following discussion also mentioned insufficient funds or market suspensions as possible causes:
topic1983.html

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby dicko68 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Hi Gavin,

No not using excel....I changed the API, then tried a bet with no luck...So basically i can not place a bet in play or green up once the race has commenced. What else may be the problem?

Paul
dicko68

Postby Gavin » Sat May 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Hi Paul,

There are only two other reasons that I'm aware that would prevent a user from placing any bets in-play.

1. If you've chosen 'Take SP' as the persistence type in the Tools panel, you'd not be able to submit bets in-play. I didn't mention that previously because if you had chosen that setting then I would expect you to see a different error message: 'Invalid persistence type'.

2. If you are travelling to a country that doesn't allow in-play bets, then that would obviously impact things. I doubted that is true either, because I think you said that you can sometimes submit bets in-play using the Betfair website. Are you absolutely certain that the problem is not also occuring on the Betfair website?

Unfortunately I can't currently think of any other possible causes, based on the information you've told me so far. I would expect there to be a simple explanation in the end, rather than this being a bug because no other users are experiencing it as far as I'm aware.

If you notice anything else that you think might be relevant, or any other pattern to the problem then please let me know.

Please also have a look at the Status Log tab when the problem occurs, to see if there is any other message at the same time which might reveal more detailed information.

Are you able to submit bets before that game starts?

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby dicko68 » Sun May 23, 2021 2:54 am

Thanks Gavin, I'll contact betfair to check if their maybe something happening their. Cheers
dicko68

Postby dicko68 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:15 am

Hi Gavin, I spoke with Betfair today and for some reason the have placed restrictions on my account, hence unable to cash out in play or place in play... They won't advise why... Just thought I'd let you know as it's not your software. Thanks Paul
dicko68

Postby Gavin » Tue May 25, 2021 11:44 pm

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for letting me know, it really helps me to hear that.

I've previously heard that accounts can get restricted if they use price data but don't make enough real bets. So I'm disappointed to hear that they have restricted aspects of your account for some other unknown reason. I hope they remove the restrictions for you in due course.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support