Excel Developer Available (Andrew)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Excel Developer Available (Andrew)

Postby ardykav » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Hello,

I am an Expert in Excel (not so much gambling but do enjoy a punt and a betting strategy like most on here). For any enquiries outline your request in a forum post here initially, rather than going directly to private messages or emails (that can be used later for any secret aspects to your ideas).
Ideally you should post in a new topic and I will then respond,

thanks

Andrew
ardykav

Re: Excel Developer Available (Andrew)

Postby srobbie » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:17 pm

Hi Andrew,
Are you still available for Exel programming???
srobbie

Postby ardykav » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:45 pm

Hey,

It depends on what it is you need as I have several major projects on at the moment,

thanks

Andrew
ardykav

Postby srobbie » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:59 pm

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for replying.

I am sure it is child's play for someone with experience.

I would like you to write some extra excel formula's to the lay the field spreadsheet.

Definitely not urgent but if you could help in the near future that would be great.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Scott
srobbie

Postby ardykav » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:00 pm

Sure thing mate do you want to Private message me your email address and/or phone number?
ardykav

Postby srobbie » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:42 pm

Hey Andrew,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Silly question time: How do I private message you?
srobbie

Postby srobbie » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:19 am

ardykav wrote:Sure thing mate do you want to Private message me your email address and/or phone number?

Hi Andrew,
you can message/call me on 07466027284
srobbie

Return to Excel - Find A Developer