ERROR_IN_ORDER - RESOLVED

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

ERROR_IN_ORDER - RESOLVED

Postby slippy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm

is there any problems with the software.... it won't let me place a back bet . ERROR-IN ORDER !!!
slippy

Re: ERROR_IN_ORDER

Postby Gavin » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Hi slippy,

Which country are you located in?

I found a couple of old messages in the forum that reported the same error. Both appeared to be because of the country being banned or restricted.

topic962.html

topic1220.html

According to the Betfair API documentation, the error code 'ERROR_IN_ORDER' means that there is a problem with the parent order (i.e. the submission containing your orders). So if it is not a country restriction, then there must be something else wrong with the submission. If so, we might need to look deeper into the bet(s) you are trying to submit to look for other reasons that they might have been rejected, so I'd probably need to know whether you sent the bet from Excel, the ladder or the grid and whether it was a batch of orders or just one? Also what was the odds and stake?

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: ERROR_IN_ORDER

Postby slippy » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 am

Hi, Gavin .....Its all sorted. It was Betfair !! i should of checked on twitter first, i try to keep off twitter (distractions) however, i went on there after i posted this message, sorry ! i have just realised i should of posted an update on here. thanks for the reply . i needed to trade a bet off and got into a panic, i now have a back up if it happens again. kind regards Mark
slippy

Re: ERROR_IN_ORDER - RESOLVED

Postby Gavin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:14 am

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to hear it was all sorted and thanks very much for letting me know.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support