Some suggestions

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Some suggestions

Postby Jamesuesername » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:23 pm

Hi Gavin,

Is it possible to add the following:

1. Traded volume over a period of time defined by the user, similar to what offer software kits have?
2. The ability to allow bets smaller than £2? (I use book profit for my staking)
3. A hotkey for Net skate?
Jamesuesername

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Gavin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:26 am

Thanks for your message.

1. Traded volume for a specified recent period of time, does seem like it could be a popular suggestion. Actually it was suggested a few years ago: http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic684.html?hilit=traded%20volume%20column#p3107 I'd like to add it eventually.
2. The minimum stake was abolished for Cymatic users in the update to version 6.19.0.0 which was released for all users on 17th July 2020. I negotiated this with Betfair for all Cymatic users. Please see here: Version 6.19.0.0 release notes. Note that there are still certain combinations of very small stakes and odds that remain blocked by Betfair, to avoid rounding abuse.
3. Your suggestion has been noted, for consideration during a future update to the hot keys.

There is a heavy workload, so I'm sorry that it isn't possible to add lots of new features quickly at the moment.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jamesuesername » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:10 am

Thanks for the reply,

It would be nice to have these features in the future. I guess im going to try and build a volume profile in the meantime.

As for the minimum stakes, im mainly speaking on the ladder, when selecting predefined stakes > edit values, you cannot insert a value lower than £2 pounds. if your using book profit, a stake value less than £2 is still going to be a large stake. It will make scaling out from a large entry easier.
Jamesuesername

Postby Forever Forest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Just on the Traded Volume theme, what would be really good, is if the Traded Volume bars gave an indication as to what was traded as a back price and what was traded at a lay price. So, if £100 was traded say at 2.0, £75 when it was a back offer, and £25 when it was a lay offer, 3 quarters of the bar would be Blue, and a quarter Pink. (I think I've got my colours right there). Does that make sense?

Anyway, if anyone knows how to do this via excel, I'm happy to have a chat !!
Forever Forest

Postby Gavin » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi Forever Forest,

Yes that is something I've thought about and it would be really good to reveal the dynamics of the the market microstructure.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions