Licensing says I am on a trial after payment - RESOLVED

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Licensing says I am on a trial after payment - RESOLVED

Postby Iain » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:12 pm

I used Cymatic many years ago when it was free. I wanted to use it again so I downloaded the software and when I logged in it said my trial had expired and directed me to the payments page. I paid for 1 month and received a confirmation email from Cymatic. The software works fine, but on the Help-Licensing-View License it states I am on a trial and my next payment/expiry is in 14 days (14-Sep-2020). This is obviously incorrect as I have paid for a month. One possible issue is my Cymatic email address is different from my Paypal one. Please advise?
Iain

Re: Licensing says I am on a trial after payment

Postby Gavin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:52 am

Hi Iain,

I need to find your Cymatic subscription in the database, which is done by searching for the email address you used to register for the Cymatic software. I tried searching for the one you used to register for the forum, but it isn't an address that was used to register for the software. What is the email address that you used to register for Cymatic? You can email me the details so that you don't post your email address into a public forum.

Once I can find your Cymatic software registration, I will be able to see the dates and payments and figure it all out.

Thanks and regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:26 am

Hi Iain,

I think I may have found your account now. The reason for the licensing info looking strange is because you have two registrations, one on a subscription (the older one) and one on a trial (the newer one). Your Betfair account is associated with the first one, that is on a subscription. Ultimately it doesn't matter, because the software will follow the true licensing and payment dates for the registration that is linked to your Betfair account. The wrong information is displayed because you have recently re-activated the software with the trial details, but it won't make a difference really.

To correct the problem so that the correct licensing information gets displayed, please go to the Help menu in the Cymatic software and choose 'Activate Product'. Then re-activate the software with the original email address (the one commencing with sport*****... etc) and the original activation code. That will tell the installed software which of your two registrations it should display the licensing details for.

If you've forgotten the activation code, you can request a copy of it to be instantly sent to you:

Forgot Activation Code

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Iain » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:29 pm

I sent an email before I saw your second reply. As i stated in the email my old registration email beginning sport***** is no longer in use and has been deleted. I don't know my previous activation code and can't request one as the email isn't active. I am not bothered about the information being inaccurate providing I am not required to pay again in 14 days.

Regards
Iain
Iain

Re: Licensing says I am on a trial after payment - RESOLVED

Postby Gavin » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your messages. I have responded by email because I needed to mention your email addresses in the message.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Iain » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:47 am

I would like to thank Gavin publicly for the support offered on this matter. I wholeheartedly recommend Cymatic as a product and for the support provided.

Thanks
Iain
Iain

Postby Gavin » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Thanks Iain! I have thanked you for your nice words by posting a reply in the testimonials section here:
http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic2023.html#p9540
Best wishes,
Gavin :D
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support