v6.19.0.0 Minimum stake and other changes

Details of new versions as they are released

v6.19.0.0 Minimum stake and other changes

Postby Gavin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Version 6.19.0.0 was released today with the following changes:

• Betfair's minimum stake rule no longer applies to Cymatic users. Therefore very small bets are now sent in one action, rather than in 3 steps.
  • When closing the program it will now always ask for confirmation. Previously it only asked if sub windows were open.
  • Displays comprehensive data about a horse (form, dam, sire, age, trainer, etc) when the mouse hovers over the horse name.
  • Displays a message explaining that the streaming provider is not supported in the software yet, if the user tries to watch a video for a racecourse being streamed by Racing TV.
  • Added detailed error message for INVALID_PROFIT_RATIO, explaining that the requested combination of amount and price is not allowed by Betfair.
  • The user's chosen location of where to display the account funds is now saved when the program closes and will be automatically applied when the program opens.

As usual, the software will automatically update to the new version when you open it.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: v6.19.0.0 Minimum stake and other changes

Postby pnr8uk » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:36 pm

As much as I asked for the extra information to show on the grid, my personal feeling is we now have too much...

I am pleased with it of course and I will fall in with the majority but I would like to see the following only:

FORM
DAYS SINCE LAST RUN
WEIGHT
JOCKEY
TRAINER
OR
WEARING
SIRE
DAM

Thanks anyway it's a big improvement.

All the best always
pnr8uk

Postby Gavin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:03 pm

Hi pnr8uk,

Thanks for the valuable feedback. Yes, it is quite a lot of data on display now. At this stage I didn't get time to finesse it very much, so I just programmed it to display all the data available, in the hope that it might also satisfy any future requests for more data from other users.

Perhaps when I get some more time to come back to this in the future, I could consider making a settings page where you can tick the items that you want to see included.

Thanks and cheers,

Gavin :ugeek:
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Blotman » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm

I agree with pnr8uk. That's why I suggested an option to switch specific info on/off would be a cut above. The first 7 on the list that pnr8uk suggested would do me nicely 8-) as I pay no attention to anything other.
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:35 pm

OK, thanks both of you for the feedback, much appreciated. I'll certainly do my best to enhance it when I manage to get back onto this feature again.

Cheers,

Gavin :ugeek:
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Version History