Looking for Excel help (will pay)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Looking for Excel help (will pay)

Postby pnr8uk » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:59 am

Hi All

I am looking for help with a couple of complex IF(AND(OR statements in my trading/punting/Match Betting spreadsheets.

I have hit a road block now with a couple of formulas which have got so complicated I have lost what they do in the formula, however the principle is quite simple.

I am happy to pay for someone to take a look and put right for me.

Please let me know

Kind regards

Paul
pnr8uk

Re: Looking for Excel help (will pay)

Postby Cymatic Support » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:29 pm

This conversation has been moved to the 'Excel - Find A Developer' section of the forum.
Cymatic Support

Postby nig299 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:49 pm

I think the pm's are disabled? Can you post an example or would you rather not?

Cheers,Nigel.
nig299

Postby pnr8uk » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi there

I can definitely share with you, not sure how I send a pm to you though?

Best wishes

Paul
pnr8uk

Postby Cymatic Support » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Private messaging has now been re-enabled. I think it may have been turned off some time ago during a spam attack.
Cymatic Support

Return to Excel - Find A Developer