A new version 184.108.40.206 was released today that includes the following changes:
- Added a NEXT command for use in Excel to enable users to programmatically tell the Cymatic autopilot to move forward to the next race.
- Designated row 7 in Excel (the trigger and report columns) for use by any of the special commands that don't apply to specific runners ('Next', 'Cancel All' and 'Green All'). Note that for backwards compatibility, the 'Cancel All' and 'Green All' commands continue to also be usable on runner rows in Excel.
- Further enhancements to the 'End-Of-In-Play' autopilot trigger to ensure that it always jumps forward if a race is closed, regardless of any possible mistakes made by Betfair in toggling the in-play status flag at the wrong moment.
- The grid now immediately shows the new market name and time etc when the user selects a different market, rather than waiting for the runners to load first.
- Prevented the grid from sometimes getting stuck at the message "Loading market data..." , which happened if the user tried to select the existing market more than once by clicking its name in different navigation lists, for example clicking a market in the Autopilot list even though the market had already been opened in the grid by clicking its name in the Navigator list.
The software will automatically update itself to the new version, next time you open it.