Stop loss not highlighted - RESOLVED

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Stop loss not highlighted - RESOLVED

Postby fred67000 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:47 pm

I've set up an offset trade to 5 clicks and trailing Stoploss to 10 clicks i've watched the video about trailing Stoploss which when the Stoploss in place you can see it highlight it on the ladder but when i place a trade i can see the offset trade ready to trigger at 5 clicks but cannot see the Trailing Stoploss highlighted at 10 clicks so i don't know if the Stoploss ready to be triggered if need it be, i set up everything like on the Trailing Stoploss video so don't know why it doesn't work.
Thanks for your help
fred67000

Re: Stop loss not highlighted

Postby Gavin » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi Fred,

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry that it has taken me a while to reply, but I have now been able to reproduce the issue. I will look into it further and post a further message here when I have an update.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:44 am

Hi Fred,

Following on from my earlier message, I have now found the cause of the problem and am working on fixing it. There are various procedures and tests that have to be done before each new version can be released. Once that has been completed, the new version will be released specifically to fix this problem.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby fred67000 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:12 am

Hi Gavin, ok thanks for letting me know, hopefully the issue will be easy to fix.
fred67000

Re: Stop loss not highlighted - RESOLVED

Postby Gavin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:36 am

Hi Fred,

The issue has now been fixed in the new version 6.10.0.0 that was released today. The software will automatically update itself the next time you open it.

Thanks for your patience and thanks again for bringing that bug to my attention.

Kind regards,

Gavin :)
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support