Faster conection to Api

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Faster conection to Api

Postby faris » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:14 pm

Hi Every one,
I have the API connection at 6 to 8 calls per sec, Can somebody help to make it faster as when I plece a bet , the bet is always
between 16th to 18th in the queue.

Thanks
faris

Re: Faster conection to Api

Postby Gavin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi Faris,

If you take a little pressure off your internet connection, you might get better queue positions. For example, use try using more conflation so that you get less API calls per sec, to free up your internet and PC resources. For example, try increasing the conflation setting from 0ms to 300mm.

Alternatively, you could consider getting a better internet connection. For example, always aim to use an ethernet cable to connect your PC to your router, instead of Wifi. Or perhaps your betting might be faster if you rent a virtual server in a remote data centre.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby faris » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:41 am

Hallo Gavin,
Where can I find the the conflation setting so I could set it from 0ms to 300mm.

Many Thanks

Best Regards
Faris
faris

Postby Gavin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 am

In the main Cymatic window, select the File menu, then Settings. Then you will find Conflation on the API Refresh tab of the settings window, in the top left corner.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby faris » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:48 pm

thanks Gavin
faris

Postby faris » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:47 am

Hallo Gavin,
I don not need cymatic software for this month due on the 15th of March , would you please be kind enough to cancel my order as I am not able to cancel it from paypall.

Many Thanks
Faris
faris

Postby Gavin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Hi Faris,

Thank you for the message. I have now cancelled the recurring subscription as requested. When you are ready to start using Cymatic again, it is easy to do so. Simply open the software and login with your Betfair account, then you will be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription options web page where you will be able to choose to authorise recurring payments again.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support