Soccer Stats

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Soccer Stats

Postby mikef0x » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:02 am

Hi Guys,

I like to talk to someone about creating some code to Import live soccer stats into excel ( score, shots on goal etc.)

mike.
mikef0x

Re: Soccer Stats

Postby StefanBelo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Yes, but from which recourse, web site, api do you want to load such data?
StefanBelo

Postby mikef0x » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi StefanBelo, is it possible to get this from betfair match stats ?
mikef0x

Postby StefanBelo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:17 am

mikef0x wrote:Hi StefanBelo, is it possible to get this from betfair match stats ?

If you are able to program then you can get data from many sources, I do so from other sources than betfair match stats. Betfair match stats has actually more providers, one of them is through internal betfair ws, hardly to crack that.
StefanBelo

Postby mikef0x » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:09 pm

StefanBelo wrote:
mikef0x wrote:Hi StefanBelo, is it possible to get this from betfair match stats ?

If you are able to program then you can get data from many sources, I do so from other sources than betfair match stats. Betfair match stats has actually more providers, one of them is through internal betfair ws, hardly to crack that.

Maybe flashscores or scoreboard.uk ? looking for a free source?
mikef0x

Postby StefanBelo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:57 pm

mikef0x wrote:Maybe flashscores or scoreboard.uk ? looking for a free source?

I just wonder how much are you able to pay for someone else work?

I am maybe not so good developer like Gavin, but this interest me and different sources of data for such data.

All your examples are actually not parse able by conventional means, as data are scrabbled, and injective to web page through JavaScript, so you can get to such data only through DOM parsing.

Maybe Gavin could shed more light to that as well.

I already managed to get such data from more accessible sources, for instance, I have got this data to spreadsheet:

Code: Select all
Watford v Arsenal - Match Odds   15. 9. 2019      
Watford 1 - 2 Arsenal, 67'         

Possession         
   Ball possession   47   53
Shots         
   Total shots   18   5
   Shots on target   7   2
   Shots off target   11   2
   Blocked shots   0   1
TVData         
   Corner kicks   4   1
   Fouls   7   3
   Yellow cards   2   2
Shots extra         
   Big chances   1   1
   Counter attacks   0   1
   Shots inside box   10   2
   Shots outside box   8   3
   Goalkeeper saves   0   6
Passes         
   Passes   343   395
   Accurate passes   88   85
   Long balls   60   52
   Crosses   8   0
Duels         
   Dribbles   75   70
   Possession lost   67   83
   Duels won   31   25
   Aerials won   5   3
Defending         
   Tackles   38   90
   Interceptions   9   6
   Clearances   9   10

StefanBelo

Postby mikef0x » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi StefanBello,

contact me : mikef0x@mac.com we can discuss
mikef0x

Re: Soccer stats

Postby nig299 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:08 pm

StefanBelo

Are you saying that you can get the soccer stats in real time, and need to incorporate them into Cymatic?
nig299

Re: Soccer stats

Postby StefanBelo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:38 pm

nig299 wrote:StefanBelo

Are you saying that you can get the soccer stats in real time, and need to incorporate them into Cymatic?

As Gavin said, is that post on another thread. (Moderator: messages have been to this thread now, thanks)

I have got soccer/football statistics from 3 different sources, as they are out of betfair, there is need to synchronize data with betfair market.

Therefor I am looking for the way how to use betfair ws service you can see on there web site.

I can program in many programming languages, but have little spare time to investigate that deeper. I think anyone who already parsed data from web pages, or was looking for not documented api's, and the way how to access it, knows what I am talking about.

Are you able to help with that?
StefanBelo

Postby StefanBelo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:52 am

This weekend I managed to finalize my code to retrieve match statistic data from 2 providers, if any one is interested just post me a comment.
StefanBelo

Next

Return to Excel - Find A Developer