PIQ not showing

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

PIQ not showing

Postby jnvwebdes » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi guys,

I've just installed this software because of the PIQ function, which is brilliant... I place my bets with other software, but want to check the PIQ with Cymatic... but there is nothing shown...

I'm sure I miss something very simple, but I've gone over and over the settings, I've placed the markets in my managed markets... I've tried both completed priced selected and not selected in settings, but no difference...

Please see image:
jnvwebdes

Re: PIQ not showing

Postby Gavin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi jnvwebdes,

Thanks for your message. The PIQ will only display if you submitted the bet after opening the software. Did the bet already exist before that (for example, submitted using the website??

User Manual - PIQ

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby jnvwebdes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for your answer... I understand now!

As I understand PIQ is available of the market windows is open in your software or when you've marked it as a managed market...

Is there a way to auto manage market? Because my software automatically places a bet the moment a market comes online... Then I don't have time to open the window or to mark the market as managed... :(
jnvwebdes

Postby Gavin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:45 am

jnvwebdes wrote:...my software automatically places a bet the moment a market comes online...

I presume that you mean the moment that the market has been created by Betfair?

How do you currently detect the moment that the market has come online / been created by Betfair?

Markets are temporarily auto-managed in Cymatic whilst you are doing any of these: viewing the market in a grid or ladder or advanced chart, or have managed bets (offset or stop-loss bets) on the market.

So you only need to right click the market name in the navigator and choose the menu option to manage it permanently, if you want it to be managed even when you are not doing any of the things mentioned above.

Thanks,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support