trader not working today

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

trader not working today

Postby mactrader » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:18 am

hi gavin im having problems this morning,managed to get logged on after a few attempts but no balance showing and no market lists available, is there a problem at your end or mine.
regards anthony
mactrader

Re: trader not working today

Postby Gavin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi Anthony,

I have been looking into your Cymatic account but I can’t find anything wrong that would explain this.

Does it help if you login via the ‘Minimal login’ option instead of the standard one? You can pick it from the first window that appears each time you open Cymatic. The minimal login option provides all the same functionality but avoid any internet browser incompatibility, so sometimes avoids login problems.

However it doesn’t sound like the choice of login option is likely to be the source of the problem. Is it possible that Betfair might have placed restrictions on your account? If a Betfair account isn’t funded or has not placed any bets recently then they might conclude it is just taking data without betting and then limit the account.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the problem and if any of the above explains it. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby mactrader » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:16 pm

hi have tried both log ins and althogh it shows as logged in 1 of the error messages i get is that subscription is null another 1 when i try to check for updates says application has not been deployed. have contacted betfair and they say there is nothing wrong with my account so it must be a application issue should i try uninstalling and re download
regards
anthony
mactrader

Postby mactrader » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 pm

sorry with regards to previous post, error message says subscription history is null
mactrader

Postby Gavin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for letting me know that upgrading the Microsoft .NET Framework on your PC seems to have solved it.

Cymatic requires any version of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later to be installed on the PC. If necessary Cymatic tries to install it as part of the Cymatic installation, but most Windows PCs already have it shipped with Windows. I don’t think that minimum .NET Framework version requirement of Cymatic has been changed in recent months.

Perhaps there was either a corrupt or missing component of the .NET Framework on your PC, or you were using an earlier version of the framework (I suspect the former).

Hopefully all is well now.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support