tick charts

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

tick charts

Postby Expatsparky » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

Good Day Gavin. I hoped to download a trial but seems application has long memory. I have been abroad for several years and am just looking to try again. In particular I cannot remember if the ladder interface has tick (matchsticks) column. Regards David.
Expatsparky

Re: tick charts

Postby Gavin » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:09 am

Hi Expatsparky,

Thanks for contacting me. No problem, I have applied a new 14 day trial for you starting immediately.

Yes you can add a small tick chart inside the ladder window (on the left side). It is a little different from the matchstick ones in other software programs because it is a real mini chart showing progress over time. That is better than the matchstick ones which only show a new matchstick when price changes, whereas the Cymatic one can show price staying the same over a period of time. So in the Cymatic chart you would see the price line extending horizontally over time at the same price, whereas the matchstick charts in other software would not show any new data until a different price occurs. You can see a picture of the tick chart in the ladder if you look at the 3rd picture down from the top in the following page of the user manual:

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/UserManual/CustomizeLadder.aspx

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Expatsparky » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Thanks Gavin that's really kind of you.
I had a pretty long period free when you first put the software together and have been away from trading for a while but now looking again.
I know you have excellent software here and excellent support. Just couldn't remember all the features and couldn't spot the reference to it in the manual.

All the best.

regards

David.
Expatsparky

Postby Gavin » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:51 pm

You are very welcome David,

Happy trading,

Gavin :)
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support