Can Cymatic Trader Do This Please?

Ask anything without feeling silly. Beginners are very welcome!

Can Cymatic Trader Do This Please?

Postby marty22 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 am

I have not used Cymatic Trader before, so I hope this is not too complex....

1. I want to select say 10 or so specific races per day.
2. I want to bet only 1 of 4 horses in each race - the 4 are specified by me at start of day
3. I want to bet only if at least one of my 4 horses qualifies as per below rules.
4. Their BF odds are lower at 1 minute before race than they were at 30 minutes before race AND they are BF Fav at 1 minute before race.
5. I want the BF 2nd Fav (can be any horse, not necessarily one of my 4) at 1 minute before race to be HIGHER Odds than it was at 30 minutes before race .
6. Bet on 1 of my 4 for Place provided it is BF Fav at 1 minute before race AND rules 4 and 5 above are met.
7. Bet half stake at BF SP and other half at available.

Thanks to anyone who can answer.
marty22

Re: Can Cymatic Trader Do This Please?

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi marty22,

The only part that is not possible is sending SP bets. Cymatic doesn't currently allow you to send true SP bets. You can only send normal exchange bets and give them the setting to 'Take SP' if they have not been matched at the off.

The rest of it appears to be possible to program into Excel, probably using a combination of formulae and Excel's Visual Basic editor and linking the spreadsheet with Cymatic, but it would certainly be very complex indeed.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Can Cymatic Trader Do This Please?

Postby marty22 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Thanks Gavin. I was hoping it would be a simple exercise LOL.
marty22

Return to Newbie Island