Software Layout

Ask anything without feeling silly. Beginners are very welcome!

Software Layout

Postby dmcl17 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi I'm new to Cymatic and acutally quite like it so far. Also pretty new to trading and was just wondering is there a way to set the software so that every time I open a racing win market, the saved ladder layout I use opens each time with the market? So that the number of ladders I like to use along with charts types, all open up to the chosen size with the market and land on the same part of my screen each time. At the minute I am having to manually open the ladders and then goto load layout for each race.
Cheers in advance
dmcl17

Re: Software Layout

Postby Gavin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 am

Hi and thanks for your query.

At the moment it is not possible to save the workspace layout for a set of windows. However you can save as default all the settings for Ladders and Advanced Charts from their respective menus. You'll see the menu item Layouts | Save as Default. This saves all the settings of the ladder, or the advanced chart ready for re-use next time you open one. So that way the only thing you'll have to do is move them to your preferred location on the screen.

I hope to add the ability to save the workspace window locations in a future version.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Software Layout

Postby axaxi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:13 pm

thanks.
axaxi

Return to Newbie Island