Save more settings

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Save more settings

Postby Derek72 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Gavin,

Although it's not crucial, it would be useful if any changes to layout, such as ticking average odds or moving the tools to the top of the screen, could be saved for your next session, so you don't have to keep repeating the sequence.

I would just add that for its price, this is easily the best value for money trading software. Of all the software that I trialled I haven't fould a ladder with a PIQ indicator - vital information when scalping.

Kind regards,

Derek
Derek72

Re: Save settings

Postby Gavin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your suggestion and the nice feedback.

Yes there are a few workspace settings that I hope to add to the list of things that can be saved when you close the app, or set as default. I will endeavour to incorporate the items you mentioned when I next get round to revising those aspects in a future version.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Save settings

Postby Gavin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:56 am

Hi Derek,

I haven't had a chance yet to add those specific items that you mentioned but in the recent version released earlier this month, but a few other are now getting saved when you exit the software.

The Minimal versus Standard login choice is now saved automatically.

To save the stake type, polarity, standard stake value used on the grid's and whether to display the stake type (and whether to display it as an image), go to the main menu: File | Settings | Stakes and Hedges tab.

I will endeavour to make it also save the items that you mentioned in the future as soon as I get a chance.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions