Results Recorder

Samples developed by Cymatic and others. Please share your spreadsheets here.
Forum rules
Users can post their spreadsheets here, to share with others and for discussion purposes.
If you download a spreadsheet from here, please carefully test any strategies yourself before using it with real money. Cymatic accepts no liability for any spreadsheets in this forum.
Now bring on the robots! Happy automated trading... :)

Re: Results Recorder

Postby Gavin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Nice! A progress indicator, that sounds very good.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby brumbie26 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:27 am

This should be the final update as I have been testing the result sheet all day and there doesn't seem to be any bugs at last. I have given it a lick of paint and the progress bar/race timer seems to be working.The bar runs on conditional formatting but it needs data filler only obtainable from excel 2010 upwards unfortunately. I once built a race timer which vlooked up every racetrack and times for each race. It was quite extensive but weather and pace will always be a factor and Gavin's idea is quite simple and effective as well. I left the 2 bots in as it would take a while to backtrack with progression of the sheet. They both have their moments... :o
As I live in Australia if I come across some race times for our tracks I may include them later otherwise ..Thanks. :P

I had to archive it as it was slightly too big, around 600kb, apologies.

Edit: I just lengthened the progress bar to give it a bit more realism Gavin and as only you and I have downloaded so far I just swapped the attachments. :)

Update: a newer version is now available, see later posts at the end of this topic
Last edited by brumbie26 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
brumbie26

Postby Gavin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks Brumbie26.

Just to let you know that I removed the earlier file versions from the forum to save space, I hope you won't mind. I left the messages there and simply added a note to the each message to explain that a newer version is available at the end of this topic.

Thanks again and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby brumbie26 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 am

I have found and added times for Australian thoroughbred racing to the progress indicator. Pace or trotting are not included. Regards.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 9373030114
brumbie26

Postby brumbie26 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Sorry Gavin, it looks like the outside download I gave has disappeared so I will put another one here. Not sure how to delete the old one. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brumbie26

Postby Gavin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks. I think I have to delete the old ones for you, which I have done again, no problem :)

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Excel - Sample Spreadsheets