Nett Position Indicator - ADDED

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Nett Position Indicator - ADDED

Postby Cadmium » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi,

New User here,

I've been using other software and one thing I have missed immediately is a Nett. position box on the ladder. This can be a real help if you've been trading in both directions as you can easily lose track of your bets. Adding say, the nett result of say, 23 bets in your head during the last stages of a live market is impractical.

If there already exists such a thing in Cymatic trader then obviously I've overlooked it in which case kindly point me in the right direction.
Cadmium

Re: Nett Position Indicator

Postby Gavin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi Cadmium,

There are a some options that could help with that.

You could turn on the 'Green Stake' figure which displays at the top of the ladder. It provides you with the nett difference in stakes between backs and lays after adjusting for greening up (i.e. the stake is slightly altered to spread the profit or loss across all runners). It will give a good indication of the extent to which your position is not flat.

You can either turn it on from the menu (Cog) | Show Totals | Green Stake, or turn on the entire Green Stake column from the Menu | Columns | Green Stake setting.

Alternatively you could just look at the Green To figure at the top of the ladder to deduce simply whether the position is flat or not, because it only displays a Green To figure when the position is not spread equally. Note that this is not appropriate if you don't want to green but simply want to have actual perfectly equal stakes on both sides.

Another option is to turn on the Average Matched Bets list in the main Cymatic window (or any grid window to which the ladder relates), then you will see the total stakes matched on both sides of each runner in the matched bets list in the bottom right corner of the grid. I know this is not on the ladder, but perhaps you could keep it in view on your desktop on the right side of the screen.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Nett Position Indicator

Postby Gavin » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:57 pm

The net position indicator was added some considerable time ago. My apologies for not updating this conversation sooner.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions